Pages:
Author

Topic: Verifying a supposed Crypto site - page 2. (Read 229 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
February 15, 2024, 04:56:37 AM
Hi,

I have a friend who has been using a site - eag.cc to transfer ethereum to. This looks like a classic scam site. Is there any clear ways to determine if this site is BS? It appears scammy to me.

eag.cc

Thoughts?

Many thanks in advance.

BC24

If something new to you or your friend much better avoid it since we don't know how they provide there service since they don't have any reputation nor have legitimate people that can verify their legitimacy if they want some services in related to what they want ex. Trading or investment much better if they just seek some platform which have a thread in this forum so that they you guys can easily verify the reputation of the platform and can assure that you are in good place when you want to do a transactions with them.

Better choose those reputable platform than trying to risk or have an interest about it so that no feeling of getting deceive will came out on our minds and also we can avoid to lose our money due to those scam platforms pretend to offer good services.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
February 15, 2024, 03:48:41 AM
Avoid that site.

The site domain had been created since many years ago but I was unable to see a single review about the site on sites like Trustpilot.

There are many sites that you can trade futures: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/derivatives

I am wondering why newbies will leave the legit sites and go for non reputable ones like the one mentioned by OP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2024, 03:24:31 AM
It's easy
You can search online
Like for example eag.cc review
This is how I check new or unknown websites to Me
And the search engine would do the rest
A site like this is not advisable to invest in
Even if it's legit,  it not been backed by CAC is a huge risk
Checked your site and the reviews showed that the site is a scam
Even the domain name speak volumes to its illegitimacy.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
February 15, 2024, 02:17:05 AM
Have you heard of the website/service, ever? No? Then it's either a scam or just a new platform. But regardless if it's just a new platform, you still have no business depositing your money in, maybe until given enough time and the site has gained a good reputation.

Also, the domain itself looks like a scam website already. No sane businessman/entrepreneur would use such a domain for a website that will supposedly be used by the masses.
Activity: 3
Merit: 5
February 14, 2024, 10:30:56 PM
Hi,

I have a friend who has been using a site - eag.cc to transfer ethereum to. This looks like a classic scam site. Is there any clear ways to determine if this site is BS? It appears scammy to me.

eag.cc

Thoughts?

Many thanks in advance.

BC24
Pages:
Jump to: