Pages:
Author

Topic: VerifyUnion - REGISTER FOR AIRDROP! [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 1121 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 04:12:01 PM
Can anybody explain about this  for me, no where to fill form
Activity: 154
November 22, 2017, 04:07:29 PM
need more information about the airdrop.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:59:52 PM
Conditions for airdrop is  outrightly too outrageous. Nice work though
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
November 22, 2017, 03:56:15 PM
Need more informations about airdrop please Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 03:54:45 PM
Yes: I am sorry for the developer(s), but I am not going to apply for this airdrop. It just looks too vague and unprofessional for me. Sorry and good luck with everything. bye,bye
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:52:36 PM
How do you join the airdrop? I see stuff about the bounty but I'm not seeing anything about the airdrop.
i see an eth address field when you subscribe in their newsletter, put a check on do you want to participate in airdrop.

Thank you! Now I see it. Seems unnecessarily hard to find, but it's definitely there.
November 22, 2017, 03:49:48 PM
How do you join the airdrop? I see stuff about the bounty but I'm not seeing anything about the airdrop.

Need more detail of coin, waste of time to claim coins if huge premine.

There's details on the website, but nothing about an airdrop.
Activity: 243
November 22, 2017, 03:48:51 PM
i see an eth address field when you subscribe in their newsletter, put a check on do you want to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
November 22, 2017, 03:47:21 PM
I am sorry for the developer(s), but I am not going to apply for this airdrop. It just looks too vague and unprofessional for me. Sorry and good luck with everything.
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
November 22, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

Need more detail of coin, waste of time to claim coins if huge premine.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:44:47 PM
pm or any google form?
November 22, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
Activity: 117
November 22, 2017, 03:34:37 PM
VerifyUnion has started an Airdrop, only for the first 500 new members that will receive 250 UC.

1 UCN = $0.1948 USD

Here are the requirements for now: [UPDATE: the info about the Air Drop is only at the Telegram group. May be they will update the website]

1. Join Telegram group: https://t.me/VerifyUnion

2. Subscribe to their Newsletter: https://verifyunion.io/#subscribe
[UPDATE: you have to visit the website and up-right you will see "subscribe". Once there: 1) Write your name. 2) Your email. 3) Check that you want to participate in Air Drop. 4) Write your ERC20 wallet address.]

3. Spread the word about VerifyUnion in your own unique way by creating threads and share the link under BitcoinTalk Campaign here:
https://verifyunion.io/bountyprogram
[UPDATE: in this page you have to fill in a form with your data about Bitcointalk and the link of the threads that you have created]

What is VerifyUnion?
VerifyUnion is a decentralized Digital Identification and Trust Verification platform with a Social Scoring Engine. VerifyUnion encourages digital users to use the platform and earn incentives in tokens (UC Coins) which can be utilized in the VerifyUnion Ecosystem.

VerifyUnion has developed a unique portfolio for all users, which returns a “True Value”. True Value comprises the combined values derived from verifying digital identification, social & public profiles, as well as financial details linked to the user’s unique profile. This platform allows users to provide essential information for required verification to be completed, and they can increase their portfolio True Value by providing additional data that the user and Evaluator agree upon.

The token - UC COIN
We are deploying our own token which can be applied in our ecosystem. UC Coin serves as a mode of payment in the VerifyUnion platform and it is used in the reward program to pay our Evaluators and users. This is defined by the Smart Contract that is predefined and agreed upon by both user and Evaluator, which is addressed by the Consensus of the VerifyUnion participants.

** Edited: Bitcointalk users asked for more info about the Air Drop
Pages:
Jump to: