Pages:
Author

Topic: Very Angry I Deserve More and... remove pikeys from our planet. - page 2. (Read 2001 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
It's probably a troll.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
"sub human" should be hyphenated.

good observation.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I put a lot of money into bitcoin and it still hasnt gone past the 1k mark yet im fedup of these idiots messing about with my investment.  I deserve to be rich as I spent a lot of time sending money to various exchanges to get the best price.

Why the f uck everything take so long its already been a year and everyone bullshits about regulation and permission to use bitcoin... regulation hasnt done fuck all to benefit anyone... they couldnt even regulate the dreaded toxic debts of 2008 and its absurd that the pee pole had to create their own system of liberation and freedom that is bitcoin ed eth es.

im fedup fedup of those toxic cunts the police (especially those toxic NYPD murdering cunts that get away with it), bankers who can pull out a gun and shoot whoever they fucking want the state telling me how to use my fucking money like a BOSS no.. like a slave and when the timth cometh... it will eventually the governments will force bitcoin undergroeund and business will sell up shop and move elsewhere

also... if bitcoin goes mainstream i want the bitcoin bounty hunter page to list of all pikey parasite scum on their page and opt them out from using bitcoin... shops.. business to only accept bitcoin from respectable citizens and a complete identity database of all pikeys so that when they try to use bitcoin the blockchain will reject them from the system and ultimately form the entire planet.

Yes eth... I was a victim of the parasite scum... they ripped off my garage door with their rag o bone van (where they make the gypo babies)literally ripped it off its hinges and stole £3000 worth of tools and equipment.  The idiots dragged it onto the road and made away with my tools... luckily I hath house insurance that paid for my loss and now I hath CCTV 24/7 recording all over my house. VIOLL VILE vile sub human creatures.

"sub human" should be hyphenated.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
lol wow. I don't even know what to say to this post. You "deserve more"... Welcome to the forum, Mr. 1 post count!

I think you will be sitting pretty if you just hold onto those coins. What if it just takes another year? Patience is the best virtue imo.  You may feel like you have already spent all your patience. But that's when weak hands sell and strong hands make it big. What's another 6-12 months in the grand scheme of things?

I had a similar disappointment, expecting another price explosion a few months ago. But never happened. But it will.

Btw, your post is hateful and shows lack of responsibility. Why don't you see what you can do to help the scene instead of whining?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I put a lot of money into bitcoin and it still hasnt gone past the 1k mark yet im fedup of these idiots messing about with my investment.  I deserve to be rich as I spent a lot of time sending money to various exchanges to get the best price.

Why the f uck everything take so long its already been a year and everyone bullshits about regulation and permission to use bitcoin... regulation hasnt done fuck all to benefit anyone... they couldnt even regulate the dreaded toxic debts of 2008 and its absurd that the pee pole had to create their own system of liberation and freedom that is bitcoin ed eth es.

im fedup fedup of those toxic cunts the police (especially those toxic NYPD murdering cunts that get away with it), bankers who can pull out a gun and shoot whoever they fucking want the state telling me how to use my fucking money like a BOSS no.. like a slave and when the timth cometh... it will eventually the governments will force bitcoin undergroeund and business will sell up shop and move elsewhere

also... if bitcoin goes mainstream i want the bitcoin bounty hunter page to list of all pikey parasite scum on their page and opt them out from using bitcoin... shops.. business to only accept bitcoin from respectable citizens and a complete identity database of all pikeys so that when they try to use bitcoin the blockchain will reject them from the system and ultimately form the entire planet.

Yes eth... I was a victim of the parasite scum... they ripped off my garage door with their rag o bone van (where they make the gypo babies)literally ripped it off its hinges and stole £3000 worth of tools and equipment.  The idiots dragged it onto the road and made away with my tools... luckily I hath house insurance that paid for my loss and now I hath CCTV 24/7 recording all over my house. VIOLL VILE vile sub human creatures.
Pages:
Jump to: