Pages:
Author

Topic: very expensive phone VERTU signature -[HOT]- - page 5. (Read 5926 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 02:23:11 PM
I've never seen this kinda phone before, mind if I ask where it would be shipping from?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 13, 2015, 01:35:14 PM
Too expensive for China made replica phone. Nothing against China or items made there but usually this kind of replica's don't cost that much.
Expensive because sell it for btc.

If want buy for usd paypal price is cheap
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 12:47:57 PM
Too expensive for China made replica phone. Nothing against China or items made there but usually this kind of replica's don't cost that much.
December 13, 2015, 12:43:18 PM
Who want buy, i show my ebay accaunt in PM Smiley
let's go buddy
December 12, 2015, 05:08:23 AM
no one wants to buy Sad
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 06:59:04 PM

...? Why does that guy have one post, just defending you? I'm with Hedgy here, you are looking scammier and scammier here.  Roll Eyes

It depends on the points of view, that i see is lacking here...

I know here on btctalk people are burned with scams, read many of them around.
And i made this registration here only to warn people about what they did not see! That it was a replica/not original vertu.

I can't imagine someone selling a vertu, even if used, for less than 10BTC. It does not matter if its symbian s40, nokia operating system from around 2006/08, it matters the materials its made of, and the concierge thing.
Now, knowing this, if someone is selling a vertu for less than a BTC, or is stolen goods that the person is not aware of its value, or its a knockoff.

I was not defending the OP, i was seriously defending the people that did not noticed as soon as they read the first post, and saw the photos... For me its obvious because i deal with phone repairing service. So, as a fellow bitcoiner, i registered only to warn.

If he is scamming or not, that is not to my knowledge, but it does not look like he is. Buying a vertu replica just to showoff.... What a sad world....

Now, instead of 1 post, i got 2. I follow this forum since 2013, and never needed to discuss anything here, thus not having a registration.

Keep cool and behave badly! Weekend already!

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
December 11, 2015, 05:17:05 PM
Thanks!
I not scam.
Price exspensive because i accept btc.

I can't understand how you guys did not noticed this was a replica.
btcmasterZ  did not refrain from telling this was a knockoff/replica (end of 1st post without edits), despite being a relative good copy.

But, what i dont get is how you did not noticed it was a replica phone even by seeing the photos.... The screen protection it as on the photos... Do you imagine a original vertu phone, costing more than $10k in some cases, hand made, could have such presentation.

"fish is caught by its mouth" -> no way, you guys were fooled by your eyes/mind.

But yes, .6 BTC is expensive for a replica.

I can tell you more, even the original one (this model but the original) is a symbian phone... i can imagine is a symbian s40, witch is from 2008, if i recall. The only thing good (sight) in this phones are the hand made, precious gems/gold/platinum/silver materials.... and the concierge service it presents you with, when you buy one Vertu!
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/specifications/   -> it confirms its a series 40, so the original is symbian s40, from old nokias (Vertu was a Nokia until mobile biz was sold to MS, and then sold Vertu to uk company)....

So, BTC people, btcmasterZ was not fooling you! Was just doing biz as usual.

Kind regards!

The phone is a fake Chinese knockoff.

See my post!!!
it's best quality replica! i written it, no scam.

>replica

so you admit it's a knockoff

"fish is caught by its mouth"
If I will buy a knock off phone like that it better have other purposes, not just by showing off, 0.6BTC for a bar phone who cant tell you where you are is nothing but a paper weight on my table. Sorry OP.

Are you talking to yourself? Why does that guy have one post, just defending you? I'm with Hedgy here, you are looking scammier and scammier here.  Roll Eyes
December 11, 2015, 10:07:08 AM
Thanks!
I not scam.
Price exspensive because i accept btc.

btcmasterZ  did not refrain from telling this was a knockoff/replica (end of 1st post without edits), despite being a relative good copy.

But, what i dont get is how you did not noticed it was a replica phone even by seeing the photos.... The screen protection it as on the photos... Do you imagine a original vertu phone, costing more than $10k in some cases, hand made, could have such presentation.

"fish is caught by its mouth" -> no way, you guys were fooled by your eyes/mind.

I can tell you more, even the original one (this model but the original) is a symbian phone... i can imagine is a symbian s40, witch is from 2008, if i recall. The only thing good (sight) in this phones are the hand made, precious gems/gold/platinum/silver materials.... and the concierge service it presents you with, when you buy one Vertu!
http://www.vertu.com/pt/en/collections/signature/specifications/   -> it confirms its a series 40, so the original is symbian s40, from old nokias (Vertu was a Nokia until mobile biz was sold to MS, and then sold Vertu to uk company)....

Kind regards!

See my post!!!

>replica

If I will buy a knock off phone like that it better have other purposes, not just by showing off, 0.6BTC for a bar phone who cant tell you where you are is nothing but a paper weight on my table. Sorry OP.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 09:36:26 AM

Kind regards!

See my post!!!

>replica

December 11, 2015, 12:01:53 AM

See my post!!!

>replica

i from singapore.
don't worry.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
December 10, 2015, 09:50:37 PM

See my post!!!

>replica

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
December 10, 2015, 09:44:03 PM

See my post!!!

>replica

December 10, 2015, 09:41:03 PM

See my post!!!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
December 10, 2015, 04:47:43 PM
December 10, 2015, 07:28:57 AM
The longer you take to post photos with your username and date the more this looks like a scam Sad.

i can take photo tomorrow only. because i in the country now.

Who went buy it, i show my ebay account.
Can buy it at my ebay shop.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
December 10, 2015, 07:00:34 AM
The longer you take to post photos with your username and date the more this looks like a scam Sad.
December 10, 2015, 06:50:47 AM
This guy is also trying to sell a "WINNER dice strategy“ without giving any real proof. I'd be very careful making any deals with this user.

WTF???
you scammer, I have proof!
but i don't give vouch copy.

also i have verified paypal and ebay acc...
it's power trust!!!

Would you mind explaining to me how Im a scammer

because you said that i have not proof.
i have it. and screenshot too.

and i can make photo vertu with my username and date/

and i good man. not scammer.
Activity: 177
December 10, 2015, 06:27:56 AM
This guy is also trying to sell a "WINNER dice strategy“ without giving any real proof. I'd be very careful making any deals with this user.

WTF???

it's power trust!!!

Would you mind explaining to me how Im a scammer
December 10, 2015, 05:28:05 AM

WTF???

it's power trust!!!

Activity: 177
December 10, 2015, 05:21:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: