Pages:
Author

Topic: Very serious Question the New money system - page 3. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14
January 04, 2021, 09:05:53 AM
Or another idea the crypto will stay and many merchants will use btc and eth as their free will to avoid exchanging in to fiat currency Smiley  and paying fees... I guess so Smiley
January 04, 2021, 08:45:14 AM
Im asking what are the Next solution?
We need to know that

If its CBDC  then how the supply is controlled? 
And how the value and sustainebility Come?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 04, 2021, 08:39:09 AM
Its common to frame financial topics in with me or against me terms. In an absolutist sense. "The old money system is either with us, or against us. Fiat is pro bitcoin or anti bitcoin."

Its also common to create a crisis around many issues. To manufacture an excuse to push an agenda.

Rather than divide and alienate. Could fiat and crypto work together to create a brighter and better future for all?

Some rely on fiat to run their business, support jobs, pay bills. Some rely on crypto and digital currencies for the same things. We don't need to deprive anyone of the capacity to live their life by shunning fiat, crypto or any system of monetary exchange people rely upon for bread. Am I right?

Mike Tyson is famous for saying "everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face". Certainly many have plans or agendas. The plan appears to adapt and change as time passes. Even the original architects may not know the outcome or final evolution of the monster they created.
January 04, 2021, 07:39:34 AM
The Old money system is done people who are informed and educated can confirm that.
There is no way to go back to normal until the Old debt Fiat system remaining with us.

But my question is:
Are the World rulers just keep the old fiat system on and economy down to prevent fatal collapse. Until they Come Up with new system

They have Solution?  The solution new money system wich system they will use it?
Isit  bitcoin?  Ethereum?  Or defi?  Or usdt or usdc Pax?  Or they own  cbdc   Central bank digital currency
And how they are going to Control supply of the New currency?  
Can we prepare us for this to get airdrops so if new currency comes?

How Long they keep locked down Everything?  
How they tell us Now we have new currency?  

Pages:
Jump to: