Pages:
Author

Topic: Very small marketcap coin than can grow only on speculation ????? - page 2. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
Can anyone suggest me any coin with very low marketcap that seems to have a nice concept, something with less than a million marketcap that might grow more than 10x on pure speculation. I dont want to research every single coin to find a gem, maybe i can just research your suggestions, thanks in advance. Grin
If you are looking for suggestion then you would really receive lots of it for sure since people do have different trust on the coins that they do hold which means you will receive random answer here. Speaking on the question you do ask, theres a possibility for a low marketcap coin would be pumped later on not only 10x on its regular price but even 100x or more depending on those investors would decide to pump. For now I cant give you some coins to invest on since I don't really put my eyes on these coins though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Can anyone suggest me any coin with very low marketcap that seems to have a nice concept, something with less than a million marketcap that might grow more than 10x on pure speculation. I dont want to research every single coin to find a gem, maybe i can just research your suggestions, thanks in advance. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: