Pages:
Author

Topic: ////!!!\\\\ Vib token! Viberate project! 100% over ico price! - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I say that $ 0.20 for the VIB is still cheap depending on the project and how many people will work on the project. I think it can reach the price in a couple of months from $ 3-5. And in terms of daily traffic, I think that a new exchange  will soon be added.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Interesting project,
out of all the recent music-related projects, thins one seems the most promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Jup, thats a great project with awesome team and well known musicians behind them as ambassadors and supporters. There's also support from the gov and EU commission.
Make your own research and you'll see  Wink

https://www.viberate.io/en/

Their ICO was sold in 4 minutes!
The market cap is still low and there's been a constant growth (despite other alts) since listed on HitBTC.
They are active all the time and care about the community.

I think it's realistic it can hit top 20 Cool

Yeah to be top 20 by marketcap token price need to hit 3-4$ and i think its possible in few months.

I am also a big fan of the VIB project
I think the current price is very low and we have to take advantage of it ...

Yes true. Current price is real cheap. I dump some shit coins i hold and buy more VIB last week and its loook like i need some more to stock.
VIB token get support from Charlie Shrem btw 👍🏼🏆
Activity: 59
This is the only project I don't support for profit reasons but for the project itself. I just love this idea.
But of course I'm happy if there is a profit Wink
Activity: 56
Jup, thats a great project with awesome team and well known musicians behind them as ambassadors and supporters. There's also support from the gov and EU commission.
Make your own research and you'll see  Wink

https://www.viberate.io/en/

Their ICO was sold in 4 minutes!
The market cap is still low and there's been a constant growth (despite other alts) since listed on HitBTC.
They are active all the time and care about the community.

I think it's realistic it can hit top 20 Cool

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I am also a big fan of the VIB project
I think the current price is very low and we have to take advantage of it ...
Activity: 39
VIB is rising constantly last few days Smiley seems like more and more people are recognizing the potential of vibrate token... we are allready almost 100% above ico price and the real price jump is still yet to come 😎 Very soon you'll be able to see and trade VIB on bigger exchanges.. make sure you stock some extra vibs while price is sill cheap 😉
Activity: 350
Already double the ico price...amazing project I must say!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
The best project I ever seen!!! This project can change the music industry!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Looks like some good info will come...
Pages:
Jump to: