Pages:
Author

Topic: VIBE good to invest - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 21, 2020, 10:42:59 AM
The project itself and the service they provide are good. I looked a little bit about, they are collaborating with projects like NEO and LINK. However, the token has lost a lot of value since January 2018. It can be seen in its volume and market cap. Everything is fine, but do you think it will recover if there is an increase? It has lost so much value, about 300x.
after such losses, as a rule, coins may simply not recover. such a fall is the disappointment of a huge number of investors, and if until now the price of a coin has not risen yet after such falls, it means that it is dead. you can try to invest a very small amount of money, for example, $ 20, and if you manage to earn 20x, you will be happy, but if the coin is really dead, then you will not lose much
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
January 21, 2020, 10:40:35 AM
hi guys
do u think VIBE good to invest ?
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/VIBE_BTC
it have only 267.000.000 coins in Max supply
and Circulating Supply is 260.000.000 coin now it's almost reach max supply
the price looks cheap 150 sat
The supply is really worth nothing to me.  The price of the token with the idea of ​​the new team is the most important thing.  I am quite concerned about whether the team plans to spend money to list on large exchanges, or whether the team will plan to burn the token or not.  That's what I look forward to seeing the most, because it shows that the team has always made an effort to push the token price.  and unfortunately VIBE has no such intention, so I think it will soon die.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
January 21, 2020, 10:00:31 AM
The project itself and the service they provide are good. I looked a little bit about, they are collaborating with projects like NEO and LINK. However, the token has lost a lot of value since January 2018. It can be seen in its volume and market cap. Everything is fine, but do you think it will recover if there is an increase? It has lost so much value, about 300x.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
January 21, 2020, 09:25:38 AM
hi guys
do u think VIBE good to invest ?
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/VIBE_BTC
it have only 267.000.000 coins in Max supply
and Circulating Supply is 260.000.000 coin now it's almost reach max supply
the price looks cheap 150 sat
Pages:
Jump to: