Pages:
Author

Topic: VibeHub - It’s time for new reality! [Why VibeHub is a good investment?] - page 2. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
6 days left untill CES 2018. Price still very cheap guys. Join us !

http://t.me/VIBEHub2

I heard also some news about advertisement together with Monster during the SuperBowl. Do you know anything about it?
Vibehub will me in the Monster booth in the upcoming CES. Also we will be in a 90 second commercial in the superbowl! 
Activity: 236
Merit: 0

I heard also some news about advertisement together with Monster during the SuperBowl. Do you know anything about it?
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

I've invested in the project, so I use the word "we". I've been invested since the ICO.

I'll be holding this coin for a long time.
VR/AR is going to be massive. It's already starting to push into mainstream.

VR sector is gonna be big in the future, agreed, but there are many competitors of this Vibehub project on the market. I can count you many, but the first one comes to my mind is SpectivVR project. It's a legit and great one located in USA.

Also take a look at it to make your decission.

Well, you need to make your research better becauae spectivvr is not direct competitor of vibehub. Vibehub focuses on capturing volumetric videos and makes something called holloportation which is nothing like 360 degree videos. And spective spend so much to ads while vibehub literally spends nothing by now. Make some research about vibe and you will see what i am talking about

If this was a shit project, then why do we get a pick of the week in this investment newsletter with a ratings as follows.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

I've invested in the project, so I use the word "we". I've been invested since the ICO.

VR sector is gonna be big in the future, agreed, but there are many competitors of this Vibehub project on the market. I can count you many, but the first one comes to my mind is SpectivVR project. It's a legit and great one located in USA.

Also take a look at it to make your decission.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
8 days to CES, it is still not too late to jump vibehub boat which will take us to lamboland Smiley
Bored....
We waiting you all to our Telegram channel - http://t.me/VIBEHub2
Activity: 4
When my next lot of funding comes through, I'll definitely consider this one. Do you think the price will dip anytime soon though? I recently just purchased a coin at an ATH and it dropped 30%!

During the last btc selloffs this was actually a pretty stable one, we havent seen them big reds like on the rest of the market. And they have a promising q1.

I was kinda suprised of that stability. Perhaps should have known better as the vibe community already came together and we all seem to be strong hodlers.
Activity: 22
When my next lot of funding comes through, I'll definitely consider this one. Do you think the price will dip anytime soon though? I recently just purchased a coin at an ATH and it dropped 30%!
Hard to say Patchee, anything is possible. It does swing a little bit per day, but that's just due to not a huge trading volume yet.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Look, I'm not saying your coin has no potential, I know nothing about it.
All I'm saying is you're not promoting it right. People aren't stupid (well, most are but...not all) and it's easy to see through what you and the ones who posted here (how many is the question) are doing.

Now, good luck with your investment...and yes I might look into it someday.

Thanks dude.
We're all just passionate for this coin, as the Founders have been fantastic to the community and we want to do our part to help them. Wink
Swing by the discord or telegram sometime.

We should some day meetup in the VibeHub VR, indeed been enjoying the social experience with the fellow vibers so much since we got together on telegram. Kinda am surpised about the quality of our discussions.

And just great that matthew even likes to take on ideas/techniques from the community that we bring up and might be of value to the project.

Yeah, that will be really cool.
That's why I like this project so much is that Matt and Alessio value the community feedback.
We have community members who are filming and developing the VLogs and promo video's for VibeHUB.
They also will run stuff past us when they are making changes to the website and things. Makes you feel like you are contributing to it.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

All I'm saying is you're not promoting it right. People aren't stupid (well, most are but...not all) and it's easy to see through what you and the ones who posted here (how many is the question) are doing.

Thanks dude.
We're all just passionate for this coin, as the Founders have been fantastic to the community and we want to do our part to help them. Wink

We should some day meetup in the VibeHub VR, indeed been enjoying the social experience with the fellow vibers so much since we got together on telegram. Kinda am surpised about the quality of our discussions.

And just great that matthew even likes to take on ideas/techniques from the community that we bring up and might be of value to the project.
Activity: 31
There are a few things that attracted me to this project. Ofc for one its the knowledge that VR is rising even more then blockchain and is an experience rather then just a technologie.

Yet if i look at it from a financial investment security kind of way there are a few very interesting things here.

For one this coin will be used as a curreny on the vibe platform directly bought by fiat, meaning it will add value by itself rather then indirectly through the chain/market. Its able to keep itself up and maintain a value even when the general crypto market would take a blow.

There will be a reserve option for token holders to sell their vibe on the vibe platform rather then on an exchange or salespoint. Which means that it will not cause a value down on the crypto exchange and u will not be paying that fee that u usually get to turn your tokens into fiat.

Ill hold this one till the end of days. I see potential from multiple markets and some securities in a certain way.

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Thanks dude.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

So is it "we" or "they"?
 Roll Eyes
Hey guys.

I rarely write about coins, but when I do it, you know it is worth it.

I am not surprised that I have not found a recent topic about VibeHub here. Is by far the most undervalue coin / project that exist in crypto.
It's all about Virtual Reality. Holograms. People can sell their own creations. The real project value is at least 1 billion dollars.

The first major event that will happen in 9 days. VibeHub is present at CES 2018 (9 - 10 January) in partnership with Monster.
They will also advertise on Super Bowl 2018. In addition, will pay artists like Rihanna to play on their platform.

A lot of other news awaits you from January 2018.

Link coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/
Telegram chat: http://t.me/VIBEHub2

The train is still in the station. DO NOT MISS IT

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin. I litterly see random ''BUY VIB'' Posts on other coins ANN threads. Obviously someone is botting this and wants others to buy for the price to go up. If this was a good coin you wouldn't need to shill it so aggressively.

''Is by far the most undervalued coin / project that exists in crypto'' Yeah join the que I'd say. Everyone says that about their coin. I'd rather see this coin now plummet to the abyss instead of having a future just because the community around it is so anoying. You're even worse than Spectre community.

-Edit-
So far for credible information, get your botnewbs out of here!

I think youre referring to VIB which is Viberate.  This is VIBE which is much different from what VIB is doing.  Viberate was really much hyped during ICO and they have very annoying community that all know how to hype. If you just look into what Vibehub is capable of youll be the own judge and know that this is indeed very undervalued project as of the moment 
Bored....
Hey guys.

I rarely write about coins, but when I do it, you know it is worth it.

I am not surprised that I have not found a recent topic about VibeHub here. Is by far the most undervalue coin / project that exist in crypto.
It's all about Virtual Reality. Holograms. People can sell their own creations. The real project value is at least 1 billion dollars.

The first major event that will happen in 9 days. VibeHub is present at CES 2018 (9 - 10 January) in partnership with Monster.
They will also advertise on Super Bowl 2018. In addition, will pay artists like Rihanna to play on their platform.

A lot of other news awaits you from January 2018.

Link coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/
Telegram chat: http://t.me/VIBEHub2

The train is still in the station. DO NOT MISS IT

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin. I litterly see random ''BUY VIB'' Posts on other coins ANN threads. Obviously someone is botting this and wants others to buy for the price to go up. If this was a good coin you wouldn't need to shill it so aggressively.

''Is by far the most undervalued coin / project that exists in crypto'' Yeah join the que I'd say. Everyone says that about their coin. I'd rather see this coin now plummet to the abyss instead of having a future just because the community around it is so anoying. You're even worse than Spectre community.

So far for credible information, get your botnewbs out of here!

Man, calm down, ok?

My signature has nothing to do with this coin. I'm selling subscriptions to Palm Beach Group (group that became pump and dump service over time).

We talk here strictly about VIBEHUB. That's all.
Think you have your coins mixed up.
VIB is Viberate, not surprised by bot shilling.
VIBE is VibeHUB.

VibeHUB: 8.5
Substratum: 8.2
Stellar Lumens: 8.7

Not bad.
But if you pass this up, that's your own fault. You can let this pass you by.

Link to the investment newsletter is here: https://rowlingstone.com/newsletter-15-dec/
Take a look at page 7.

So many quick posts here is because the community is behind this coin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

I would look into it, but the shilling is so aggresive with this coin.

Agreed.
I wonder how many persons really posted in this thread. Obviously, lots of multiple accounts(hello newbies!) came here to give an opinion. Weird.

Its all bots plus OP is a Pump & Dumper
Pages:
Jump to: