Pages:
Author

Topic: Viberate joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Viberate's site where you can find out all about the music, concerts, has a large base of singers and works with two thousand music agency.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Well said this is one of the best topics for this coin because I see a lot of them,I will surely look for this coin in those days
I hope it has a good team and project behind
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I think Viberate is really interesting project however I don't get why they actually need the blockchain for what they are currently doing. Can you please explain to me, now that you are promoting in this forum as part of their rewards program?
Activity: 18
Viberate joined EEA as a representative of the music and live entertainment sector, to look for partnerships with existing members and to exchange knowledge and experience in implementing the blockchain into their business model. Their token for the live music industry, VIB, is already widely adopted and used on the platform to reward contributing users and the company has more ambitious plans with it, including implementing it into the artist booking process. VIB is trading on world’s biggest exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, OKEx and many more.

@viberate   I believe it will have great success

Investor site: www.viberate.io

Service :        www.viberate.com

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: