Pages:
Author

Topic: VIBERATE worth or nah - page 4. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CoinAdNet
October 08, 2017, 10:40:23 AM
Guys what do u think about viberate? One of the fastest sold out ICO,  21mil coins in let then 10min. Now its only available on etherdelta and livecoin but from release it is going down but I want to believe in this music coin. What is your opinion?

I have not yet heard of that project, could you please tell more whats it all about? Or can you provide an official link to the website? Did you invest in it yet or not? If so how much did you? Thanks for letting me know!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 10:36:01 AM
interesting project, viable product, will buy at half ico price. It is the same Ico price pattern with all these new icos coming in.
What was price during ico?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 08, 2017, 06:38:49 AM
With all these ICO's saturating the market, just stay away for now and go for real value by holding Bitcoin.  And notice how everything is falling in price.  It's better to wait for all the sellers to dump all their bags now and be in the game once the cycle starts over again.

Trust me, it will pump again unless the SEC finally cracks down on ICO's and the scammy projects.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 06:34:33 AM
Lost cause...

Slovenians bought lambos and villas in Croatia now its the end... my friend knows them... bunch of cheaters to get rich fast! PR bought!
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 06:14:56 AM
interesting project, viable product, will buy at half ico price. It is the same Ico price pattern with all these new icos coming in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:24:32 AM
Guys what do u think about viberate? One of the fastest sold out ICO,  21mil coins in let then 10min. Now its only available on etherdelta and livecoin but from release it is going down but I want to believe in this music coin. What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: