Pages:
Author

Topic: Victor Osimhen to the English Premier League - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 2
For me without problem, but which club need him? In pole position for me is Manchester United, because other team have pretty complete squads. Weghorts is not a class of United, temporarity I hope and bye in this summer. If not United maybe Tottenham in future when Harry Kane will leave, maybe this or next summer. But will be very interesting transfer window with him.
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
 Victor Osimhen is a Nigeria professional footballer and presently the striker for Napol in Italian League, he is one of the best striker in the world, he is performing exceptionally well that have attracted big clubs from England mostly,planning to bid the market on him during the transfer market. The question now is that can he perform in the English premier league? English premier league is one of the toughest league in the world consist of strong and fast defenders. We all know that most players who come from the Italian league does not really perform in English premier league for example, is players like Tammy Abraham who couldn’t perform effectively in the English Premier league went on to become one of the best player in AS Roma, we see players like Gonzalo Higuain who didn’t perform at all in the English premier league but was one of the best players in the Italian league , Victor Osimhen is a very good and strong player, can he adapt to the English Premier league?
Pages:
Jump to: