Pages:
Author

Topic: [VIDEO] - Bitcoin $3000 or $1800 By December 2018 ? - page 2. (Read 383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It won't break $3000, don't be fooled by the FUD.  There is a lot institutional money that is lining up to buy bitcoin.  This will be the last chance to buy cheap before it soars over $20k.  For everyone that missed the crypto boat, they still have another shot but this will be the final chance to make huge gains.

Institutions might be more than interested to enter at current levels, but if they see an opportunity to buy the market down they won't be preventing the price from tanking further. If you look at how the market went down in the last weeks, and how little support there actually was, there isn't much to be excited about in all fairness.

It pays off to be conservative and not be biased towards crypto because of your investment in it, but actually see it as it is; a market that can tank well below what you think is low already.

Crypto lacks the liquidity to eat through large sales. On top of that, altcoin whales cash out to BTC then dump for USD. 2x selling pressure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
Every value that I have presumed to be the support gave way after repeated testing and back and forth movements, and the price now sits below the $3300 mark, it could easily as well break through the $3000 mark as it continues in it's way down.

Looking ahead it's hard to predict when. We could actually see the bottom, hopefully next year would come with some stability.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Okay I watched the video.
But what if we compare it to last year?

It is also December that it is pumped so high it was almost mooning.
I get it that people will be overspending their money buying different gifts for their love ones. So selling crypto currencies will be their option for that to happen. But why will it happen now and yet it didnt happen last year?

Still, we will not see the future but it is best to just not buy and HODL it. What you say could really happen although there is also a chance that it will be pumped since crypto users who have seen the December 2017 might buy and get ready for the history to happen again.
I guess it is a 50-50 chance. A pump or a dump, we dont really know. People have different kind of views.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
I personally doubt it that the bitcoin will break below the 3k mark, and even if it does its still not a reason to give up on the network or throw in the towel.
This could end up being the most suitable time to buy really cheap, as we expect the bitcoin to shoot for the moon in subsequent times.

It's best if we take with a grain of salt all this FUD stories and suggestions
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
It won't break $3000, don't be fooled by the FUD.  There is a lot institutional money that is lining up to buy bitcoin.  This will be the last chance to buy cheap before it soars over $20k.  For everyone that missed the crypto boat, they still have another shot but this will be the final chance to make huge gains.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
whether is breaks 3000$ or not , I just saw that whales are filling their pockets with bitcoin when it is in real deep , Bitcoin has not been totally decentralized yet , and it takes some while to see it happening and also if countries don't fight with it .
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Here is my latest youtube video:

Bitcoin $3000 or $1800 By December 2018 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4ORRuS-A4

December is going to test Bitcoin even harder, how do we survive and react ? That's a lesson we have to learn before making any mistake so let's watch the video for better results.

Scrembo
Pages:
Jump to: