Pages:
Author

Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN CRAZY MOVE COMING ? 2019 - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Your video is giving me lots of positiveness to continue holding my bitcoin stash regardless of some FUD spreaders are talking about the possibilities of $1850 in coming days. I am very much confident that bitcoin had already bottomed and now getting ready for another crazy rally like how it has done in 2017.

I like the faith of this crypto community this year because I can see that a lot of persons are also having a positive mindset about the price of bitcoin and crypto in general just as I do, I can't wait to begin to see a bull run in the price of my bitcoin and other crypto I already have in possession this year and I think I can boldly say when lambo because we are going to be rich soon.

I agreed to your analysis, Bitcoin has already bottomed up I believe, there are least chances that it will go down further. Crypto bull run may be on the cards now and it may come sooner or later but we should hold coins. New people are coming in, crypto community is increasing day by day, these all are signs of a good growth of crypto market. Fudders are always there to confuse but do you own analysis and take decision based on it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Thank you for creating that video it is big help to the community. There is 1k views now maybe after few months it will become hundred thousands or millions views maybe and those people who watch your video created about crypto possible to invest again and or to invest now like who have interest before but they did not invedt when market down last year . I hope more youtuber or people will create video that shows possitivity  about the cryptocurrency and to the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Your video is giving me lots of positiveness to continue holding my bitcoin stash regardless of some FUD spreaders are talking about the possibilities of $1850 in coming days. I am very much confident that bitcoin had already bottomed and now getting ready for another crazy rally like how it has done in 2017.

I like the faith of this crypto community this year because I can see that a lot of persons are also having a positive mindset about the price of bitcoin and crypto in general just as I do, I can't wait to begin to see a bull run in the price of my bitcoin and other crypto I already have in possession this year and I think I can boldly say when lambo because we are going to be rich soon.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Here is my latest educational blog post

BITCOIN CRAZY MOVE COMING ? 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34vhf9KarQ

Bitcoin movements are dominated by bulls these days but the main question is for how long ? Today's topic is bringing some responses to our puzzle aiming to decrypt the probabilities for future movements, we are facing stronger support within this channel ,find out more in technical analysis video.

Thanks
Scrembo
Pages:
Jump to: