Pages:
Author

Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurr - page 2. (Read 349 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency Price News 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLNoPPNcnE

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin. Great times, BTC is not disappoint keeping in mind the latest weeks of the crypto space, comprehensive energies driving the market upwards. Watch the video to find out more on the hidden language details.

Scrembo

Bitcoin never disappoints,,, so what exactly are you talking about, have you not been around long enough? Wink Bitcoin always goes down after a high, but that is only to let us buy more cheap Bitcoin. Then when it goes up we can all be a nice part of it and enjoy the ride. Even altcoins love this.

OK video I will say, but nothing surprising for us to be honest Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I'm smiling while watching this video I respect your analysis OP I also hoping this scenario will come true since we already experienced a 2017 bull run and now the price continue to dominance so if we break the $10k level we will see a new all time high thats why I believe in your video presentatiob about bitcoib analysis.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
I have not doubted bitcoin to get to $10,000 and $11,000 soon, maybe before the next month ends because of its fast move up and gradually sustaining and consolidating on the gains before another major move. I have observed the movement since it started this run up.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency Price News 2019

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin. Great times, BTC is not disappoint keeping in mind the latest weeks of the crypto space, comprehensive energies driving the market upwards. Watch the video to find out more on the hidden language details.

Scrembo
10000 $? that's a pretty reasonable number. With the growth of bitcoin, I believe its price will soon rise to 10,000 or $ 11,000 in Q3. But we're just talking about its positives. about the negative side of it? I suspect that this is a trap for the whales and they want to try out the traders. Anyway, we need to have stoploss orders to help us not get too much losses in the future. Don't be too subjective that I have learned a lot in the past.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Scrembo

There is a big trend happening right now: A wave of analysts known and unknown predicting using figures and charts that bitcoin will soon rise towards the $10,000 zone as our favorite cryptocurrency has the reserved energy to make it happen days from now. I am always fascinated with people who can easily read and make a good conclusion using the available data on bitcoin. Thanks for sharing this one.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Scrembo
Pages:
Jump to: