Pages:
Author

Topic: [Video Contest] Phemex 🔷🔷🔷 1 Bitcoin (BTC) PRIZE AVAILABLE 🔷🔷🔷 - page 2. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

We are incredibly excited to announce a new Phemex Video Competition! 

The goal is for our users to create a video of any length about our products or services.

There will be a total prize pool of up to 1 BTC or 10,000 USD.

Duration of the competition is from 8th June 2020 to 10th August 2020.

Winners will be announced 7 days after the submission deadline finishes.

1. You must upload your video to Youtube.com

2. You must include “Phemex” somewhere in the title.

3. You must tweet your video or link @phemex_official and 3 other traders that you follow.

4. You must include #PhemexVideoContest in your tweet

5. If you have a referral link, please include it in the description of your video. If you do not, create an account on Phemex.com and retrieve your referral link.

Please make sure you follow every single one of these rules for your submission to be fully considered.

You can choose any of the following types of content to feature in your video:

1. Highlight a specific benefit of trading contracts on Phemex

2. Highlight a specific benefit of Zero-Fee Spot Trading on Phemex

3. Highlight the advantages of using Phemex when compared to other exchanges

4. Present any Phemex feature or service with a live tutorial

You can choose to make your video in any of the following languages: English, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).

(Optional) In addition, you can also dedicate a portion of your video to introduce your personal crypto experience and background:

How did you get started, Best and worst trades, Where do you see the crypto industry in the next 10 years, A feature you would like to see in crypto exchanges.

Be as creative as possible. Your video can include slides, animations, live-action, or anything else that you can think of to make it more interesting and informative.

In order to join the Contest, you need to do the following:

1. Write your Telegram username and Twitter profile link below (To this contest thread)

2. Upload your video to Youtube.com

3. Your video must include “Phemex” somewhere in the title.

4. Tweet your video or link with @phemex_official and 3 other traders that you follow

5. Use #PhemexVideoContest hashtag in your tweet...

Visit https://phemex.com/references/articles/phemex-video-contest for more details

As long as a video meets the requirements presented above, it will be reviewed and scored by at least three members of the Phemex Team. Judges will pay attention to the video’s originality, quality, and informativeness.

In the interest of fairness, the judges’ scores will only account for 50% of a video’s final score.

The remaining 50% will be determined based on a combination of the number of likes, retweets, and the overall engagement of the video.

Videos will then be ranked based on their final scores.

The total prize pool and the number of videos awarded will vary depending on the final number of submissions. In addition, if we receive more than 50 submissions, the max shared prize pool will either be $10,000 or 1 BTC depending on which is more valuable at the time.

By submitting a video following the requirements detailed above, you agree to give us permission to re-use or re-post your videos across any of our other platforms at any time.

Only one submission is allowed per participant. If we detect any cheating or multiple submissions, all your videos will be immediately disqualified.

Phemex reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!

Why not have a content writing contest too? I don't have skills for video but I will still try! You guys should think about having other contest too. It will be gr8.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Just joined the content. Very very happy! Finally a competition where prize is worthy from beginning instead of waiting for years for it to become somewhat worthy...
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

Your title read "1 btc price available" so if that is the reward pool for the campaign why is not being escrowed I think is the question of the member above, besides any campaign paying btc as reward is expected to be in service section not here in altcoin section, your bounty is not Airdrop it is a campaign where people get paid for their work, it is totally different from Airdrop, this is my understanding.

this one is not  a campaign but a contest and not all who join will receive the money equivalent to btc.

Other reasons maybe the possible participants that can create that video can only be found in this section since they are also promoting an altcoin project for the video they want to create.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
You are sharing 1btc yet not escrow involved?  Undecided if this is a btc paying campaign maybe take it to the right section, I don't know who will take you serious without following the appropriate procedure.

Have you cross checked very well before taking part or you just want to have an activity build up. I believe this is not even the right section for this post made.

Dear Bitstar_coin, you are confusing yourself there. As already said by above person, it's not 1 BTC per person, it is amount for OVERALL contest. And that's why there is no escrow required. It's very much like your routine Airdrop/Bounty thing, just that instead of tokens/coins, the rewards are in actual money.

Dear Timmzzy, I am not sure what makes you feel that it's a wrong section, may I ask where would I be putting Airdrop kind of thread if not here. This is very much like the Airdrop as explained above already, only difference is the rewards are in actual money rather than other way.

Hope this clarifies everything for you and others. Thank you

Your title read "1 btc price available" so if that is the reward pool for the campaign why is not being escrowed I think is the question of the member above, besides any campaign paying btc as reward is expected to be in service section not here in altcoin section, your bounty is not Airdrop it is a campaign where people get paid for their work, it is totally different from Airdrop, this is my understanding.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

Dear Bitstar_coin, you are confusing yourself there. As already said by above person, it's not 1 BTC per person, it is amount for OVERALL contest. And that's why there is no escrow required. It's very much like your routine Airdrop/Bounty thing, just that instead of tokens/coins, the rewards are in actual money.

Dear Timmzzy, I am not sure what makes you feel that it's a wrong section, may I ask where would I be putting Airdrop kind of thread if not here. This is very much like the Airdrop as explained above already, only difference is the rewards are in actual money rather than other way.

it is the same as bounty the difference is you only give btc  as parent so I guess this section is also fit for this thread and also your target participants is belong on this sections  so no need to move it to other sections .

And Timmzzy is only replying to that members that post authentication  which is not required in your campaign in my understanding.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
You are sharing 1btc yet not escrow involved?  Undecided if this is a btc paying campaign maybe take it to the right section, I don't know who will take you serious without following the appropriate procedure.

Have you cross checked very well before taking part or you just want to have an activity build up. I believe this is not even the right section for this post made.

Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
#PROOF AUTHENTICATION

Bitcointalk Username : BasLok77
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/baslok77-2823753

Activity: 924
Merit: 251
You are sharing 1btc yet not escrow involved?  Undecided if this is a btc paying campaign maybe take it to the right section, I don't know who will take you serious without following the appropriate procedure.
It says up to 1 BTC pool. Not 1 BTC to 1 winner. I don't think that they need escrow for up to "1 BTC pool".
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
#PROOF AUTHENTICATION

Bitcointalk Username : BasLok77
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/baslok77-2823753
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You are sharing 1btc yet not escrow involved?  Undecided if this is a btc paying campaign maybe take it to the right section, I don't know who will take you serious without following the appropriate procedure.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.

We are incredibly excited to announce a new Phemex Video Competition! 

The goal is for our users to create a video of any length about our products or services.

There will be a total prize pool of up to 1 BTC or 10,000 USD.

Duration of the competition is from 8th June 2020 to 10th August 2020.

Winners will be announced 7 days after the submission deadline finishes.

1. You must upload your video to Youtube.com

2. You must include “Phemex” somewhere in the title.

3. You must tweet your video or link @phemex_official and 3 other traders that you follow.

4. You must include #PhemexVideoContest in your tweet

5. If you have a referral link, please include it in the description of your video. If you do not, create an account on Phemex.com and retrieve your referral link.

Please make sure you follow every single one of these rules for your submission to be fully considered.

You can choose any of the following types of content to feature in your video:

1. Highlight a specific benefit of trading contracts on Phemex

2. Highlight a specific benefit of Zero-Fee Spot Trading on Phemex

3. Highlight the advantages of using Phemex when compared to other exchanges

4. Present any Phemex feature or service with a live tutorial

You can choose to make your video in any of the following languages: English, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).

(Optional) In addition, you can also dedicate a portion of your video to introduce your personal crypto experience and background:

How did you get started, Best and worst trades, Where do you see the crypto industry in the next 10 years, A feature you would like to see in crypto exchanges.

Be as creative as possible. Your video can include slides, animations, live-action, or anything else that you can think of to make it more interesting and informative.

In order to join the Contest, you need to do the following:

1. Write your Telegram username and Twitter profile link below (To this contest thread)

2. Upload your video to Youtube.com

3. Your video must include “Phemex” somewhere in the title.

4. Tweet your video or link with @phemex_official and 3 other traders that you follow

5. Use #PhemexVideoContest hashtag in your tweet...

Visit https://phemex.com/references/articles/phemex-video-contest for more details

As long as a video meets the requirements presented above, it will be reviewed and scored by at least three members of the Phemex Team. Judges will pay attention to the video’s originality, quality, and informativeness.

In the interest of fairness, the judges’ scores will only account for 50% of a video’s final score.

The remaining 50% will be determined based on a combination of the number of likes, retweets, and the overall engagement of the video.

Videos will then be ranked based on their final scores.

The total prize pool and the number of videos awarded will vary depending on the final number of submissions. In addition, if we receive more than 50 submissions, the max shared prize pool will either be $10,000 or 1 BTC depending on which is more valuable at the time.

By submitting a video following the requirements detailed above, you agree to give us permission to re-use or re-post your videos across any of our other platforms at any time.

Only one submission is allowed per participant. If we detect any cheating or multiple submissions, all your videos will be immediately disqualified.

Phemex reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!

Pages:
Jump to: