Pages:
Author

Topic: [Video] NBA Superstar Shaquille O'neal mentions Quark - page 2. (Read 1963 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
On a side note is there any evidence where they mention quark will be featured for in-game payments?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So the Quark team is back?  Grin

It's around yes, but it has kicked out that scammer kolin evans aka digitalindustry
^^

lolz why would shaquille o'neal want to baghold crypto to begin with, he is a multi millionaire already idiot. It's that Quark managed to partner up with big deez productions who are partnered with shaq. You can only give props for that. Richard Branson buying quark thats a good one for sure : p

Shaq is likely bagholding a large amount of Quark and needs to let go off it.  

Honestly i hope this is soooo true, because if he is invested in Quark he can make it go up 100 fold, but he isn't invested in it, it's because quark has done a lot of promotion for their campaign and did purchase a couple of promotional items for own activities, but all that has happened since was the result of working and partnering with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
^^

lolz why would shaquille o'neal want to baghold crypto to begin with, he is a multi millionaire already idiot. It's that Quark managed to partner up with big deez productions who are partnered with shaq. You can only give props for that. Richard Branson buying quark thats a good one for sure : p

You've never heard of all the NFL and NBA players who have lost entire fortunes from bad investments?   Easily confirmed on Google.

Shaq is likely bagholding a large amount of Quark and needs to let go off it.  Have to remember most rich people are asset rich but cash poor and they generally want to liquidate the under performing assets, ASAP

This is something every alt would like to achieve so props, i hope he mentions it more and more, the game should be released faster. Every shaqfu game would like to buy the quark power gauntlet and since it only can be bought with quark demands would rise
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
So the Quark team is back?  Grin
^^

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
It's well known that a lot of celebrities bought and have been bagholding Quark for awhile.  Even Richard Branson is rumored to had been suckered into buying some Quark.  This was at the time when there were only a mere handful of alternates and pump money was looking for the next LTC and everybody thought it was Quark

The first version of the game in the nineties is considered to be one of the worst games ever. Haha.

I guess it might have cult status, not gonna improve the image of crypto anytime soon.

See this gamers like it http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/24jnci/shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_picture_of_the_first/

Just checked the trailer, looks good to me man but more important is this is a gateway to get crypto into consoles like playstation and xbox.

This team is different

legendary
Activity: 1106
The first version of the game in the nineties is considered to be one of the worst games ever. Haha.

I guess it might have cult status, not gonna improve the image of crypto anytime soon.
Haven't seen such promotion in the alt seen before good to see celebrities talking Crypto, good job Quark
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Damn, didn't see this one coming. Glad I didn't had weak hands and kept by Quark.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Shaquille O'neal mentions Quark which is going to be featured in his game ShaqFu - A Legend Reborn

http://youtu.be/j7j3gOiwZfk

Pages:
Jump to: