Pages:
Author

Topic: VIDEO: Thousands killed in Turkey, Syria following massive quake that struck... - page 2. (Read 262 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
In addition to montaga's video, above, check this video out.

Did The NWO Use HAARP To Punish Turkey?

https://banned.video/watch?id=63e3d1563527cd2ea2098784
In order to be accepted into NATO, Sweden and Finland needed the vote from Turkey. But talks disintegrated after a Swedish-Danish politician set fire to the Quran in front of the Turkish Embassy in Stockholm.

After Erdogan's declaration Turkey and Northern Syria were devastated by a series of earthquakes in southern Turkey with a death toll that has reached over 11,000.

Turkey is no stranger to earthquakes. The majority of them occurring in the eastern and western portions of the Country. But strange anomalies occurred just before the earthquakes. Leading many to question whether a HAARP weapon may have been used to punish the Turkish Government for failing to tow the line of NATO's New World Order overlords.

These weapons of geopolitical terrorism will be able to mold the climate change narrative and bend Countries to the will of the New World Order as the target date of UN Agenda 2030 draws nigh.

Cool
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
How will you be blaming United States for a natural disaster which cannot be control by any human, the incident is a big blow to the people of Turkey, the world should be consoling them not by playing politics with their predicament at this trying time
Explained in 7min video
https://files.fm/f/cdtpu6jqj
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
How will you be blaming United States for a natural disaster which cannot be control by any human, the incident is a big blow to the people of Turkey, the world should be consoling them not by playing politics with their predicament at this trying time
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
heard of that thing before. lol  
there are theories as well about technology to control the weather which was used back in the Vietnam war and then the technology was banned for use. today however its been used for farming according to some news.  if there is a tech for weather, maybe there is also a tech for earthquake control.  

i couldn't help also why Turkey and Syria only. it couldn't be too coincidental. could it?  Grin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Oh, I see, it's all just a conspiracy theory. For a second I thought you were serious. Of course, the US has nothing better to do than use their secret earthquake machine to target random countries. I mean, it's not like earthquakes are a natural disaster that have been occurring for millions of years and have nothing to do with any kind of conspiracy.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I don’t believe that crap.

This was a natural disaster. Scientists have been warning the people all the time but greedy homebuilders and mayors didn’t listen. They kept building shitty weak houses and the inspectors approved these projects because they were also being bribed.

Greed and corruption killed these people. Not the US or any other thing.

Unfortunately for Turkiye, we have lots of greedy and corrupt people.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Personally, I think that the US is using the Tesla Oscillator, also known as the Tesla Earthquake Machine. Why would they do this? Because Turkey is helping Russia in the war. Go to the site and watch the videos of buildings collapse.

VIDEO: Thousands killed in Turkey, Syria following massive quake that struck with no warning

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-07-thousands-killed-turkey-syria-massive-quake-struck-with-no-warning.html
Thousands of people were killed on Monday after a massive 7.8 earthquake struck populated parts of Turkey and Syria, many of them crushed in their homes as apartment buildings and businesses alike collapsed with no warning.

Images of the carnage were immediately posted to social media. In some instances, residents of the affected regions were able to take video of buildings the moment they collapsed or caved in.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: