Pages:
Author

Topic: Video tutorial needed for newbies - page 2. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 03, 2020, 11:10:27 PM
I support that. I having to be a new member,  having issues to quote a part of post and reply. Just have lots to read and go through in understanding this forum. Just need to know how to make use of those tools cause I am new to computer tools.
Forum is here to read and gather more knowledge so if you are lazy even to learn basic things then you will never gain anything from this forum.Using forum is difficult? It will only take few minutes to understand every tool here because it is pretty old style forum and more easy to use than anything.

To quote any post, just click quote and write your content then click post when you are finished.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 03, 2020, 10:42:29 PM
I support that. I having to be a new member,  having issues to quote a part of post and reply. Just have lots to read and go through in understanding this forum. Just need to know how to make use of those tools cause I am new to computer tools.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 03, 2020, 10:35:15 PM
If you be active here, you will learn all these automatically. However, steamtyme has created some videos for newbies. I have not checked them although but I am sure they will be helpful for newbies. Check- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-video-resources-for-newbies-getting-started-5200715

I do not see any reason to change the text color. It is one of the worst way of getting attention of readers. I had problem with reading such color.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
July 03, 2020, 10:19:42 PM
This forum have alot to educate new members and aspirant, more updates and life changing views of ideas and incomes.

Meanwhile  some new members do have issues/problem in running this forum.e.g Grammars in guide,unable to understand simple way to quote and reply,watchlist, trustlist, preview and all usable options & tools on these forum page.

Basic of well reviewed video tutorial can help beginners to understand usage of every tools and every corner of  these forum.
Pages:
Jump to: