Pages:
Author

Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB - page 10. (Read 21482 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Okay now you are just trolling.

smoothie loves to troll and then claim he's doing it for noble scam-busting purposes.

Which in my view costs him all his credibility.

If smoothie is expecting us to take him seriously, he needs to act seriously.

LOL and I care if you think I have 0 credibility?

Okay yup I only have done 100's transactions on this forum alone. Not to mention my website.

Yup people believe I have no credibility.  Roll Eyes

Do I care if "you" take me seriously? LOL Sorry i'm not here to please you buddy. But nice try.

Obviously you don't like my "ORIGINAL" and "HAND CARVED" artwork.  Grin Grin Grin

@Kialara perhaps you can post in my defense that you are serious about trading me your physical bitcoins for this artwork?

Of course. I emailed Smoothie and offered him two 2014 Kialara Originals and one 2015 Kialara Labyrinth in exchange for this artwork.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

smoothie loves to troll and then claim he's doing it for noble scam-busting purposes.

He made a fool of himself trying to bust TECSHARE for selling a "fake" bar of silver, when there was never any doubt in reasonable minds it was genuine.  Hence his present fixation.   Tongue

LOL yeah you got it. Noble purposes.

TECSHARE hmm that was funny....the bar didnt show much about what the bar was. LOL and the picture he posted was pretty crappy.

But nice try to make it seem like there was "never any doubt in reasonable minds it was genuine".

Now back to it, why was it wrong to question the authenticity of it?

You didn't "question" you ASSerted it was fake.

That was wrong because 1) TECSHARE has a sterling reputation from his previous transactions, 2) the bar said .999 FINE SILVER if you bothered to look closely, and 3) instead of graciously admitting you were FOS you doubled down and kept up your obstinate gainsaying

There's no need to keep fixating on TECSHARE so many years later.  We know you're not a serious, reasonable, nor intelligent person, and that's OK.   Wink

Too bad you wasted time concern trolling rather than make the first physical Monero; I'd have liked to bought a couple.   Undecided

Wow let's bring up stuff from that long ago.  Roll Eyes

Please post the original picture of TECSHARE's bar so we can start with that.

BTW since when was this thread about TECSHARE? If I remember correctly you first brought him up. Off topic much? Roll Eyes Oh and if you brought him up it would appear you are FIXATED on TECSHARE. Nice try...that BS doesn't work on me.  Grin

Oh gosh I could have made physical monero. No sorry I didn't do it due to time constraints and my just not wanting to be that busy. But oh well sorry to disappoint you.  Tongue

How is HASHSCAM aka HASHFAST going who you support until the end? Did they scam enough people out of their money? Yet you support them in their actions.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Oh no can't talk about that.
legendary

Okay yup I only have done 100's transactions on this forum alone. Not to mention my website.

Yup people believe I have no credibility.

@Kialara perhaps you can post in my defense that you are serious about trading me your physical bitcoins for this artwork?

Do I care if "you" take me seriously? LOL Sorry i'm not here to please you buddy. But nice try.

Obviously you don't like my "ORIGINAL" and "HAND CARVED" artwork.  Grin Grin Grin

This response looks almost identical to WC's response when his reputation was questioned... and look where that got us.

Oh noes...are you going to find something wrong with my work? My artwork? My claims?

Please post your evidence.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

He made a fool of himself trying to bust TECSHARE for selling a "fake" bar of silver, when there was never any doubt in reasonable minds it was genuine.  Hence his present fixation.   Tongue

TECSHARE hmm that was funny....the bar didnt show much about what the bar was. LOL and the picture he posted was pretty crappy.

But nice try to make it seem like there was "never any doubt in reasonable minds it was genuine".

You didn't "question" you ASSerted it was fake.

That was wrong because 1) TECSHARE has a sterling reputation from his previous transactions, 2) the bar said .999 FINE SILVER if you bothered to look closely, and 3) instead of graciously admitting you were FOS you doubled down and kept up your obstinate gainsaying

There's no need to keep fixating on TECSHARE so many years later.  We know you're not a serious, reasonable, nor intelligent person, and that's OK.   Wink

Too bad you wasted time concern trolling rather than make the first physical Monero; I'd have liked to bought a couple.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

Yup people believe I have no credibility.

This response looks almost identical to WC's response when his reputation was questioned... and look where that got us.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
this thread has lost all seriousness on the OP.  Cheesy
legendary

Yup people believe I have no credibility.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

legendary

Oh right because there wasn't any reason.

Remind me how long it took him to sell that silver bar...3 months? 6 months? 9 months?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Perhaps you should go back to defending your HASHSCAM friends.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The second master carver of the forum!
If we're not careful, Bitcointalk.org might soon be a hangout of woodcarvers from all around the world.

FAO jonald: Sorry, I missed your request, but I see quickie has provided the link.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

"SMOOTHIE SWAG" Proof of ownership thread
FIFY
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How do we even know that package is for you, from him?
But I am prepared to apologize if you can provide proof that you are not an alt - such as an image of the consignment note (edited out to block your personal details).

Just ask an admin to confirm the PM.
Nothing to stop alts PM-ing each other.
Alts, however, cannot send parcels to one another.
Why are you still posting, ukcrypto? Isn't it past 4 a.m in London now?  Kiss

It's 3:40am here in London. I guess people in London like to browse bitcointalk late at night.
Apparently.  Wink

You are right about the lack of anything preventing alts from PM'ing each other however I don't think it is very likely they will. If I am thinking like a scammer then i am going to assume that no one will be able to confirm one way or another that a specific PM was sent therefore they will not take the time to send PM's to themselves
True. but it doesn't matter anyway. WC has, true to form, degenerated into name calling. Difficult to break out of a lifetime's habit.

You are but a screen name on the forum, you mean shit to me.
legendary

Nope. Not trolling at all...

Hey Smoothie, just had a laugh at your engraving. I'd like to trade you a couple of my 2014 Kialara coins for it if you're up for it! I want to stain it and frame it and keep it in my office. I could include a 2015 also.

Let me know!

Max-

Yep! haha. I think it's awesome. If you're cool with this I don't mind you sharing that I purchased it from you.
legendary
"SMOOTHIE SWAG" Proof of ownership thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10284796
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
legendary

Hey guys so I made this "hand carved" piece from "original" artwork.

No power tools involved, just your "hands" and "hand tools".

Took about 20 minutes to finish this masterpiece.

Here is a short clip of the last 5 min of me "carving" it. (video incoming)
That's bullshit and photoshopped. I can tell from the lines. That's actually just a plain plank.

LOL photoshopped?

You really think that?

YouTube video incoming shortly of me "HAND CARVING" it!  Grin Grin Grin

Im not buying it...LOL.. I need the make and model of that Hand Carver...so I can get one....

The piece I just "HAND CARVED" is already sold as of 30 min ago. I made a trade with Kialara who makes physical bitcoins for it.  Smiley
legendary
SMOOTHIE'S "ORIGINAL" ART!

MUAHAHAHA "HAND CARVED"! LOL

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

You need to cut your fingernails Grin

No I don't. I play music buddy.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
How do we even know that package is for you, from him?
But I am prepared to apologize if you can provide proof that you are not an alt - such as an image of the consignment note (edited out to block your personal details).

Just ask an admin to confirm the PM.
Nothing to stop alts PM-ing each other.
Alts, however, cannot send parcels to one another.
Why are you still posting, ukcrypto? Isn't it past 4 a.m in London now?  Kiss
You are right about the lack of anything preventing alts from PM'ing each other however I don't think it is very likely they will. If I am thinking like a scammer then i am going to assume that no one will be able to confirm one way or another that a specific PM was sent therefore they will not take the time to send PM's to themselves
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Need a picture in front of BigBen or a UK news paper
Big Ben might be a bit of a stretch depending on where he is, but just taking picture of it outside tomorrow on the sidewalk would be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: