Pages:
Author

Topic: Vietnam has a large number of participants in the MLM Lending model - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When investing in any field. The first thing you have to learn about it. Never see many players play along with them. It is the most taboo in the investment business.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think not only Vietnam but many countries in south-east Asia facing this problem, so many MLM scheme in those countries I don't know why but maybe it's due to lack of knowledge of the people. Those people think that the MLM Lending model can make they rich in one day, the role of government is very important here in preventing this MLM scheme like making a regulation about that or something else.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Warnings are everywhere, whether It's regarding MLM model in general or Bitconnect specifically. I honestly don't mean to be rude but whoever lost his money while knowing the risks, definitely deserve it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Vietnam? Loans?
Do they borrow money to participate in cryptocurrency? Still only participate in pyramid selling, if in the previous months loan to participate in cryptographic money investment, so should make a lot of money now. Huh
Activity: 8
Why are you sad? Bitconnect was funny thing and many people actually earned in it. So you should not be scared to try it out as well  Smiley

I am sad because there are many who have lost their asset. I know it's their own fault.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why are you sad? Bitconnect was funny thing and many people actually earned in it. So you should not be scared to try it out as well  Smiley
Activity: 8
It is extremely dangerous that in Vietnam there are many people involved in the MLM Lending model. According to statistics on visits to MLM Lending sites, Vietnam is always in the top 1 and 2 positions.

Facebook groups discuss MLM Lending platforms, such as BitConnect, which has tens of thousands of members joining. So when the Lending model collapsed, Vietnam suffered the most serious consequences.

I am Vietnames. I am sad...
Pages:
Jump to: