Pages:
Author

Topic: View forum on mobile - page 3. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 612
April 28, 2020, 09:37:48 AM
Thanks. The add-on developed by forum member right? I see an old account member said that he would not risk his account to use the add-on.

Yes that's right, yeah it's why I said "use it with your own risk" if you think really this is very needed
But, I would suggest to avoid it... Because the developer of create this script is not active again (last 2018). So if you got any problem or hacked, he can't help you
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 28, 2020, 09:34:15 AM
Hi all. I surf forum on my phone and it does not auto scale. It's very hard to read. Seems that forum does not have mobile version?
I had the same problem at the beginning but you eventually get used to it. Right now am using the forum from a mobile device. Maybe it could be solved when the new forum software is out. But for now I would advice you to avoid third party apps or scripts. Your account safety is yo priority.
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
April 28, 2020, 09:33:36 AM
Thanks. The add-on developed by forum member right? I see an old account member said that he would not risk his account to use the add-on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 612
April 28, 2020, 09:07:08 AM
Officially bitcointalk doesn't have mobile version.  But, there are someone create userscript to view bitcointalk friendly in mobile version, you can follow the instruction  here Bitcointalk Mobile Friendly App for Android
You can also visit this thread to view another userscript by another user if you interestes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalkorg-userscripts-add-ons-smf-patches-5148488

Disclaimer : Use it with your own risk

Activity: 5
Merit: 2
April 28, 2020, 08:57:02 AM
Hi all. I surf forum on my phone and it does not auto scale. It's very hard to read. Seems that forum does not have mobile version?
Pages:
Jump to: