Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐📢 VIPO-VPS-SOLUTIONS✅WORKING PLATFORM✅[POW+POS][Lyra2Rev3][MASTERNODES]⭐⭐ - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The team is pretty dedicated too, Kudos  Cool

Thanks we are doing our best. Also there are some airdrops and bounties in our discord everyone is free to join and make some free VPS.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
invested some money, wish the project all the best!
Activity: 1
Hi guys. I love this project. But explain - what is the advantage of paying for VPN services for VPS coin? Does this make sense?  Smiley

Makes Just as much sense as paying for cash. Its just a different currency.

However; to more completely answer your question.
Although this is not a privacy coin, it still allows privacy for purchase
privately, without using debit, credit, paypal, or anything else.
No names or addresses involved. Privacy in mind.

As for everyone saying this is "nothing new" let me ask you a question. What is new?

New or not, tried before or not, does not matter.

What matters is the quality of service and dedication the team provides. And they provide it all, privacy included. Cheers.
Activity: 1
The team is pretty dedicated too, Kudos  Cool
Activity: 10
Hi guys. I love this project. But explain - what is the advantage of paying for VPN services for VPS coin? Does this make sense?  Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
It's not really clear how to pay for the server (the price is not constant on the exchange and jumps strongly up and down), can anyone use it to leave a review?
Activity: 38
In principle, nothing new, the main thing is that the team sticks to the chosen goal, and life goes on, judging by the discord, there is an exchange, trading is going on.
Activity: 13
Great vpn project.I have been watching the project for a long time and I like the purposefulness of the team to go towards their goals and the friendly community on the discord channel
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
This does look like an interesting project.

The concept isn't new but this could go somewhere!
Activity: 30
Great vpn project for coins. If the price is acceptable, I will definitely buy and test it.
copper member
We are now POS + MN, more info can be found on our discord.
copper member
We are soon entering only POS+MN.
Activity: 51
VIPO VPS HAS BEEN ADDED TO ECHO TERMINAL

-Enjoy 0.0% fee ALWAYS
-Payout time 2 hour
-All coins have dedicated port
-SSL secured

-a lyra2v3 -o stratum+tcp://pool.echo-terminal.org:9140 -u Your Wallet Address.Rigname -p c=Vipo

Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/ethVqZx

Pool link:
https://pool.echo-terminal.org
copper member

We are very happy to announce that we are now live and trading on Crex24.
copper member

We are starting a giveaway for 2x a Masternode VPS. This giveaway will run for 24 hours. To have a chance on winning a free masternode VPS, please use the following instructions:

Step 1: Register at our platform, if you have not done so. https://platform.vipo-vps.com/

Step 2: Verify your account by clicking the link in your email. ( also check the spam folder.)

You are only allowed to make 1 account per user. If you are caught cheating you will be banned from our discord and platform.

People that are already registered and verified will automatically join the giveaway!

The chosen winners will receive a discount code to use on the website to claim the free VPS.

Team Vipo Vps Solutions
copper member
We have some ongoing airdrops and bounty's posted in our discord. For more information feel free to join our discord.
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
no gpu amd mining??
Both Teamredminer and Wildrig support the algo.
copper member
no gpu amd mining??

If you join or discord we will be able to offer you support.
fdz
Activity: 8
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: