Pages:
Author

Topic: Vircurex Class Action Lawsuit - page 2. (Read 2467 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 09, 2014, 11:27:46 AM
Actually Matthew I have the screenshots showing exactly what happened. Sounds like you are a Vircurex employee. At the exact same moment they froze BTC and LTC balances the price they were listing Dogecoin for dropped over 40%... below what Cryptsy was listing Dogecoin as. It's clear as day they were trying to get as many incoming BTC and LTC transactions to pay their debts from mis-managing the website. Why should their users pay for their mistakes? Regardless I have a solid case according to my attorney and your opinion really holds no weight with me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 09, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
That sounds very similar like Cryptorush. Also their prices are way higher, and you cannot take out any BTC, LTC,...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
April 09, 2014, 10:53:54 AM
They never raised the price of alt-coins.  Users we're selling off their BTC and LTC that was to be frozen into alt-coins.  So that they could cash their balances.  You got an inflated price for your alt-coins and should have read into why you was getting an inflated price for them.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 09, 2014, 10:30:24 AM
About two weeks ago Vircurex proved to be a ponzi scheme. They knew they were going to freeze all BTC and LTC balances so they they raised the prices of what they were offering for other alt coins. For example Dogecoin was selling for 40% higher than it was on Cryptsy. Naturally I transferred all my Doge to Vircurex, sold them off for BTC, and when I went to transfer them back to Cryptsy my account was frozen. I'm sure this happened to hundreds or even thousands of other people. I've already acquired an attorney familiar with the crypto space and we are working on a class action lawsuit. If this happened to anyone else and you'd like to join in please post here or PM me. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: