Pages:
Author

Topic: Vircurex does not allow for ANY withdrawals at the moment. - page 2. (Read 2131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Please be aware that they ceased even bothering to pay back the users whose funds they stole, with the last instalment made in August 2014
Quote from: Vircurex
Frozen Funds

Update 20th August 2014
Payout to frozen accounts this month:
10.515 BTC
15.24 LTC
29.44 FTC
9.61 TRC

Total balances after the amounts have been distributed
BTC: 329 accounts with frozen amounts, total 1,671 BTC
FTC: 42 accounts with frozen amounts, total 151,953 FTC
LTC: 2299 accounts with frozen amounts, total 124,864 LTC
TRC: 77 accounts with frozen amounts, total 127,719 TRC

Update 15th July 2014
13.87 BTC
17.34 LTC
26.75 FTC
10.61 TRC

BTC: 335 accounts with frozen amounts, total 1682 BTC
FTC: 42 accounts with frozen amounts, total 151,983 FTC
LTC: 2330 accounts with frozen amounts, total 124,880 LTC
TRC: 77 accounts with frozen amounts, total 127,729 TRC

Update 8th June 2014
24.82 BTC
20.30 LTC
6.51 TRC
65.30 FTC

BTC: 346 accounts with frozen amounts, total 1696 BTC
FTC: 42 accounts with frozen amounts, total 152,010 FTC
LTC: 2380 accounts with frozen amounts, total 124,897 LTC
TRC: 77 accounts with frozen amounts, total 127,739 TRC

We have made a minor change to the BTC distribution, we have capped the returned amount to 1 BTC per user, thus allowing for more users to receive back funds

Update 5th May 2014
14.34 BTC
67.74 LTC
89.6 TRC
30.9 FTC

BTC: 346 accounts with frozen amounts, total 1720 BTC
FTC: 42 accounts with frozen amounts, total 152,075 FTC
LTC: 2432 accounts with frozen amounts, total 124,917 LTC
TRC: 77 accounts with frozen amounts, total 127,746 TRC
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
just be careful with these exchanges, criptsy going down with the speed of light too, dont keep big funds in them.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I have also been unable to withdraw LTC for the last few days. I find it alarming.

I do hope this will be fixed and it isn't just a scam.

They already pulled a scam please searchh the forums.  They offered percentage interest on balances and then blocked withdraws.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good news!

Since yesterday, vircurex fixed the problems and now deposits and withdrawals work again. I have tested with many coins and no signs of scam at all. The admin has been away for a while, that's all.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have also been unable to withdraw LTC for the last few days. I find it alarming.

I do hope this will be fixed and it isn't just a scam.
I have never experienced any problems with Vircurex before (except DGC withdrawals), but now, a few days a go, vircurex gives this message "Unable to process the request right now. Please try again later." for ANY coin I am withdrawing. This could be something temporary, but I'd like to hear from other people still actively trading at the platform (the few left), have you got the same message the last days. Just to make sure it is not only me been "suspended".

I know that most people think that Vircurex is scam and I have been careful not to deposit too much coins (max a bitcoin, but that is still a bitcoin).

have the same issue in all wallets
sent a message and from my experience it takes time until the dev team gets the info
they never screwed me before, and even released some stuck withdrawal 4-6 month after they got stuck.
i dont think they scam ppl (at least not in the last year and a half + ), but i do know they are very very slow and will fix wallet once every couple of weeks/months

Yeh, I have experienced the same. Only problem they have had is that you cannot withdraw DGC. Let's just hope for the best. Maybe it is just the wallet-service that is down. (fingerscrossed). If they fix this thing, I'll continue trading there Smiley
I have never experienced any problems with Vircurex before (except DGC withdrawals), but now, a few days a go, vircurex gives this message "Unable to process the request right now. Please try again later." for ANY coin I am withdrawing. This could be something temporary, but I'd like to hear from other people still actively trading at the platform (the few left), have you got the same message the last days. Just to make sure it is not only me been "suspended".

I know that most people think that Vircurex is scam and I have been careful not to deposit too much coins (max a bitcoin, but that is still a bitcoin).
Pages:
Jump to: