Pages:
Author

Topic: Vircurex is now missing 5000 BTC - SCAM - Let's find KUMALA - page 2. (Read 9024 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
don't worry
Just one idiot trying to make everyone feel worse than they already do
only 2 people are happy about this situation:
kumala and a moron like smoothie

he must be proud!!!

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.

Why of all the exchanges to monetize your Bitcoin would you pick vircurex? Bitstamp has a longer track record and much more better reviews than Vircurex.
legendary

The search function on this site is crap, I have to use google with "site:bitcointalk.org". Had I come across the fractional reserve I would have chosen a different site. Obviously with hindsight I can see my due diligence wasn't sufficient but don't pretend like any idiot would have figured it out with an hour of research into the different altcoin exchanges. Stop playing the "suckers are idiots and therefore deserve it" card, it's like you are trying to justify the fraud. If it bugs you that people are upset for being intentionally misled, then don't come to this section of the form, we don't care to hear it and you're not helping anyone by mocking us.

don't worry

he must be proud!!!

Thank you for telling me that I am trying to make people FEEL worse.

To be clear I have never condoned people stealing nor scamming.

But I will call out people who cry when they get their money shafted from them when there was information in the public domain on why to stay away from vircurex. If you lost money or anyone else with this site you are to blame as there was enough information out there to give you reason to stay away.

Please cry more by trying to attempt to tell me what I am doing without first asking as opposed to assuming. Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Why are people acting like it was painful obvious that vircurex was a problem? I didn't find it. I was able to dodge Mt.Gox but vircurex' fractional reserve isn't easy to find unless you're active on the forms around the time it happened, the news reports make it sound like they covered the losses. How was I suppose to know about these investor reports? Never turned up on any searches I made.

Welcome to the search function on each page of this forum (upper right hand corner).

Search vircurex and look through posts and you will find information. Of course if you are lazy then you wont find it.

It is all in the due diligence effort that nets you safety, knowledge, and wisdom.

Don't be lazy.

The search function on this site is crap, I have to use google with "site:bitcointalk.org". Had I come across the fractional reserve I would have chosen a different site. Obviously with hindsight I can see my due diligence wasn't sufficient but don't pretend like any idiot would have figured it out with an hour of research into the different altcoin exchanges. Stop playing the "suckers are idiots and therefore deserve it" card, it's like you are trying to justify the fraud. If it bugs you that people are upset for being intentionally misled, then don't come to this section of the form, we don't care to hear it and you're not helping anyone by mocking us.

lol yes blame the search function. Well then you have google to search then right?

Looks like you were being lazy before investing and sending coins to vircurex. Now I am sure (hopefully) you will not fail to do your homework.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
kumala has still to explain where over 100k litecoin ended up. there's 100k litecoin missing compared to last year. he never gave any explanation, nobody but me is asking question.
where are all these coins?? is it outright theft from kumala? I want to know! people is going after the scumbags of coinmarket.io for a bunch of bitcoins, here there's almost 5000 bitcoin missing and no one says shit.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
don't worry

he must be proud!!!

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Why are people acting like it was painful obvious that vircurex was a problem? I didn't find it. I was able to dodge Mt.Gox but vircurex' fractional reserve isn't easy to find unless you're active on the forms around the time it happened, the news reports make it sound like they covered the losses. How was I suppose to know about these investor reports? Never turned up on any searches I made.

Don't listen to news reports that say they've covered their losses. As soon as something bad happens at an exchange, run away as fast as you can and don't look back.
Activity: 644
I turned my Bitcoins into NMC when the first message came. I wasted actually no time. I think something like this happened to Vircurex one time? Somebody stole coins from the database? Whatever. I don't care. Hopefully no sane person is still using this site.

If somebody stole/hacked, they would've stolen EVERYTHING. Or at least everything. Not certain coins, amounts here and there.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system
Feel free to contact us if any of you like to start case in court against the scammers.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/law-firm-offering-services-for-financial-and-bitcoin-problems-556208
Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre

don't worry

he must be proud!!!
Activity: 4

Welcome to the search function on each page of this forum (upper right hand corner).

Search vircurex and look through posts and you will find information. Of course if you are lazy then you wont find it.

It is all in the due diligence effort that nets you safety, knowledge, and wisdom.

Don't be lazy.

legendary
kuamala hasn't explained the missing 125k... was anyone aware of such huge amount? all I can see from previous reports is 25k, if anyone has different information pls post it here

I too wish he would explain that 125k amount missing.

As far as I know that is new losses and him not addressing this publicly and immediately says he has something to hide.
legendary

Don't be lazy.
Activity: 51
Hey guys, I have 130 Litecoins frozen on this site. I had the coins there for less than a day or two I was just beginning to trade there and this pretty much ended my bankroll for trading coins. Their support team has not replied to any of my emails.

Anything I can do to help, let me know. Can we report him to the government of whatever country he is located in? I am sure we can get to the bottom of this somehow.
kuamala hasn't explained the missing 125k... was anyone aware of such huge amount? all I can see from previous reports is 25k, if anyone has different information pls post it here
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

Don't blame yourself. You have lots of company. Just one, holier than thou, idiot trying to make everyone feel worse than they already do.
Activity: 4
legendary

You miss the point that I have in the past called out Kumala when their exchange was hacked in 2013. No one responded and no one kept up the discussion.

no you miss this point:

with this 3d, same as your in the past,  we want to warn community about kumala

but i prefer no one reply here rather than an useless reply like your

Talking to you is like talking to a wall.

If I called out kumala don't you think I tried to warn people by doing just that?

My comments here have value and if you see no value in them then that is your problem and I suggest you cry more. Lol Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 595
non può fare dump per sempre

You miss the point that I have in the past called out Kumala when their exchange was hacked in 2013. No one responded and no one kept up the discussion.

no you miss this point:

with this 3d, same as your in the past,  we want to warn community about kumala

but i prefer no one reply here rather than an useless reply like your
legendary

2. The reason I never kept a thread on top of this section is because I have more important things to do in my life like taking care of my own family etc.

lol but you have time now to post here your useless comments

you don't understand and i repeat again this for you:

this 3d is an advice for new users to stay away from kumala activities

my btc are lost, but if you wanna clean this place from fucking scammer like kumala, support us with more information about kumala and stop your useless comments

this is usefull for the community!!

The fact that I have called many scams out before they fell (BTCST, MTGOX, VIRCUREX) is USEFUL enough.

You forget one important fact, I do not have to do what you say. Hence why I will continue to post my "useless" comments as you say. Deal with it!. lol  Tongue

HARSH TRUTH: Anytime you send funds, coins, money to a 3rd party you accept the responsibility and risk that goes along with doing that. I.e. that you could lose EVERYTHING.

^ The above bolded comment is very very USEFUL. You should take it and run with it in the future.  Cheesy

2. The reason I never kept a thread on top of this section is because I have more important things to do in my life like taking care of my own family etc.

lol but you have time now to post here your useless comments

go fucking take care of you lousy dog you idiot
Pages:
Jump to: