Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRCUREX IS RUNNING WITH NEGATIVE NAV: BEWARE EVERYBODY - page 2. (Read 3932 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Let us all not forget that Crytostocks and Vircurex share the same operator.

Perhaps Vircurex should put themself @Crytostocks  to rise founds to keep it up!

They already did that... Last spring after their first catastrophic hack...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Perhaps Vircurex should put themself @Crytostocks  to rise founds to keep it up!
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Well I feel sorry for this too.

I was trading mostly @Vircurex and this is a big lost for all of their users...

I dunno how it could stay in a shadow till now ... but ... now what we can do.
Activity: 556
I don't fucking care if I lose everything. It's all frozen and given the amount of fees that vircurex generates I'm not going to get any shit back ever.
With a negative NAV vircurex shares are WORTH a FUCKING ZIPPO. nothing. They have been worth NOTHING for months.
NO company should be allowed to work with negative NAV, it would be a scam!
If they want to gain back some trust raising capital is the first thing to do here.
KUMALA do you fucking understand this??
And with part of the fresh new capital refund FAIRLY and PROPORTIONALLY, (no bottom up and down distribution you assholes) at least 20-30% of the current depositors.
only way to get out of this mess
otherwise, fuck off... go to fucking hell and rot there for the rest of your life.
Activity: 556
this thread should have been pinned here and stayed at the top of the list since last august...
instead nothing. nothing of fucking nothing...
and it was all public:

I've just found this:

https://vircurex.com/Reports/2013-11.pdf

they manage to go from -112 btc end of june to over -1000 at end of july
this was public, never read it... fuck... with these numbers keeping just 1 litecoin on that exchange was fucking insane
fuck me for not reading that,
unbelievable. fuck
also why didn't these fuckers cover some ltc last november at record lows?? they wrote in the november report

The decline in NAV is due to the price increase of the coins that we have an underrecovery in, primarily LTC

you idiot, buyiig some ltc back there at 0.008?
also they lost massively with the Aurumxchange’s Default as reported in the august report

https://vircurex.com/Reports/2013-08.pdf

and a theft of FTC too
SO TOTAL negative -1000BTC since last july
how the fuck can a company run with negative NAV?
they should have raised more capital or shut down business, in order to limit any losses on depositors.
what happened is totally criminal, and everybody should have been alerted of this, instead, even if I spend hours in here, this never came to my attention. I didn't know FUCK!

I mean vircurex is one of the oldest exchange, when I started there was vircurex and btc-e pretty much nothing else.
unfuckingbelievable... WHY THIS SITUATION WASN'T MADE PUBLIC everywhere??
should have been the first thread on many boards and pinned here to alert everyone: VIRCUREX HAS BEEN A ONGOING SCAM for months and nobody said SHIT!

VIRCUREX IS RUNNING WITH NEGATIVE NAV: BEWARE EVERYBODY... this thread should have been the top of the list here. TOP OF THE LIST.

I lost a lot in there. I got screwed. BIG TIME. FUCK
what did you lose??

don't you feel cheated? why nobody said anything about these fuckers?? why this thread wasn't here pinned at the top of the page??
Pages:
Jump to: