Pages:
Author

Topic: VirtuaChange | Buy BTC with PayPal | GUARANTEED Lowest Price on the Market - page 2. (Read 5566 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BUMP! Today's buy rate stays the same LOWEST price on the market - 603.03$. We are open for new orders!
@BitcoinTraders: We thank you very much for your review and wait for you to become our customer!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice project, it's good to see that i can buy Bitcoin with Paypal from a trusted seller!
Keep it up!
@damiano: Thank you, we will not disappoint Smiley.
@RainMan28: We are not a scam, if you think we are please post some proof here.
@ChiliPowder: I do not think the posts matter, we opened this account for marketing purposes not to make a certain activity level on the forum.
@monbux: That was BEFORE officialy launching our company and we can post proof if needed, please reconsider. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
WDF?  25k users?  Lol, nice try scammer.  I'd like to see some proof.  you think $900k worth of transactions wouldn't get your paypal account(s) banned?  They freeze accounts once they find out that you encourage bitcoin trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Seems like a scam. I'd stay away.

Yea guy with 3 posts selling under market value.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Seems like a scam. I'd stay away.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
interesting and tempting

ill wait till others go before me
Get free 0.05 Bitcoins by our website.

http://www.virtuachange.co/#free-0-05-bitcoin

www.VirtuaChange.Co

Hello there BitcoinTalk users,

We are proud to annouce you the official launch of our brand-new BTC store where you can buy Bitcoins with PayPal. We are a fully registered company under operating under the jurisdiction of Romania laws, with a verified PayPal account. We had until now over 25k satisfied customers and $900.000 transacted market value.

The whole process is automatic and you will get your money in no time at all. The price will be updated on our website daily, today's buy price is $603.03

The steps are fairly simple:
  • Click the "Buy Now" button and insert the amount in USD that you want to pay.
  • Finish the payment and wait for the confirmation e-mail.
  • We will send you a e-mail to withdraw your bitcoin balance to your wallet, instantly! [/i]
Our contact information is:
[email protected]
+40 234 285 100
I.I Iulian Trade

We are waiting for your orders!
Pages:
Jump to: