Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 16. (Read 192493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, do some action on the c-cex?

We can not fall out of the exchange !!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Soon $ 12 per 1 VC.

I am really looking forward to this historic moment  Wink
Why do you think it will happen? Nothing much happened during the last few months.. Apart from the fact that we don't have any exchange trading this coin anymore!  Lips sealed

I would like to see some developments of the coin and it is traded in exchanges.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Soon $ 12 per 1 VC.

Why do you think it will happen? Nothing much happened during the last few months.. Apart from the fact that we don't have any exchange trading this coin anymore!  Lips sealed
legendary
Soon $ 12 per 1 VC.

Activity: 824
and what the end...??baidu ANTIVIR detect wallet as virus now..??  Grin..hopeless man

Relax guys,time is running now and VC community kept strong!!!

Activity: 830
Merit: 500
and what the end...??baidu ANTIVIR detect wallet as virus now..??  Grin..hopeless man
$VC have good attention people's with ID Virtualcoin, this is good point for Dollar $VC Community!!!  Wink
#virtualcoin wallet address is like your ATM bank #payments #digitalmarketing #ATM #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #fintech

Benefits of Using an ATM Card

Your bank usually offers a card for use at automatic teller machines, or ATMs. The card gives you fast access to the money in your banking account just about anywhere. You can also use it to check your account balances. ATM cards include debit cards and the two are often used interchangeably. While debit cards allow you to make purchases and pay bills, you must use them carefully.

Access Benefits
Debit cards, also called check cards or bank cards, can be used like an electronic checkbook. Most banks give you a debit card when you open a checking account so you can make withdrawals from ATM machines or make purchases. Some ATM cards are issued for specific accounts and can only be used at a particular bank.

Safety Issues
ATM cards issued for specific accounts and banks can have safety advantages over debit cards. Although debit cards have a personal identification number, or PIN, some stores don’t require a PIN to buy something. If your debit card is stolen the thieves can have an easy time of swiping the card to swipe your money. ATM cards, on the other hand, can only be used with a PIN. Debit cards often have a credit-card logo and number, which can be copied and used by other people, while ATM cards usually just have the bank or financial network name on them.

Card Convenience
However, bank customers usually enjoy the convenience of ATM debit cards to take out money from a machine and to buy products or services. You don’t have to carry cash because you can get it from almost any ATM machine, though you may end up paying a fee if you use an ATM that's not in your bank's network. You can pay your bills easily and quickly with a debit card because the number on the card acts like a credit-card number.

so,if ID Virtualcoin can be implemented as ATM, ID Virtualcoin have more benefits like ATM Card, and i'm agree  Smiley

1000% i'm agree with you  Grin, this is good coin and have good future.!!!!
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
$VC have good attention people's with ID Virtualcoin, this is good point for Dollar $VC Community!!!  Wink
#virtualcoin wallet address is like your ATM bank #payments #digitalmarketing #ATM #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #fintech

Benefits of Using an ATM Card

Your bank usually offers a card for use at automatic teller machines, or ATMs. The card gives you fast access to the money in your banking account just about anywhere. You can also use it to check your account balances. ATM cards include debit cards and the two are often used interchangeably. While debit cards allow you to make purchases and pay bills, you must use them carefully.

Access Benefits
Debit cards, also called check cards or bank cards, can be used like an electronic checkbook. Most banks give you a debit card when you open a checking account so you can make withdrawals from ATM machines or make purchases. Some ATM cards are issued for specific accounts and can only be used at a particular bank.

Safety Issues
ATM cards issued for specific accounts and banks can have safety advantages over debit cards. Although debit cards have a personal identification number, or PIN, some stores don’t require a PIN to buy something. If your debit card is stolen the thieves can have an easy time of swiping the card to swipe your money. ATM cards, on the other hand, can only be used with a PIN. Debit cards often have a credit-card logo and number, which can be copied and used by other people, while ATM cards usually just have the bank or financial network name on them.

Card Convenience
However, bank customers usually enjoy the convenience of ATM debit cards to take out money from a machine and to buy products or services. You don’t have to carry cash because you can get it from almost any ATM machine, though you may end up paying a fee if you use an ATM that's not in your bank's network. You can pay your bills easily and quickly with a debit card because the number on the card acts like a credit-card number.

so,if ID Virtualcoin can be implemented as ATM, ID Virtualcoin have more benefits like ATM Card, and i'm agree  Smiley

$VC card for simplify wallet address  Wink
wow, very nice card, looks like ATM card

$VC card for simplify wallet address  Wink

I was thinking about a small pump Wink

It's nice that a little more volume I did done on the c-cex and more people started mining VC.
Why you don't think about big pump for $vc Grin, you see,some new coin is fake/scam but they get more buyer's because they have big pump team  Grin, so please do not to think about small pump for VC, 25 BTC will make VC jump to the moooooonnnnnn  Grin,remember $vc not only for now but $vc for future P2P besides $btc  Grin
legendary
H A L O

Is there anyone alive?

Can kindly will help to c-cex in stabilization of the exchange VC !!
give your 10 BTC if you really want pump VC  Grin

I was thinking about a small pump Wink

It's nice that a little more volume I did done on the c-cex and more people started mining VC.
H A L O

Is there anyone alive?

give your 10 BTC if you really want pump VC  Grin
 Grin this is war coin, virtualcoin is good coin for altcoin besides BTC,so the other DEV coin try to make this coin still cheap because they don't want virtualcoin be famous.I suggest kept support VC,we're in longterm, gold time wait for virtualcoin,so don't worry  Grin
H A L O

Is there anyone alive?

Relax  Smiley, VC is rare,so anyone try to get VC. just need a time for VC to get stable price.
legendary
H A L O

Is there anyone alive?

legendary
VC  it as real alternative to Bitcoin

I invite everyone to c-cex - chat and exchange.

We will show the true value of our coins!

Currently only 1,700,887 coins

google.com give 1st position for "virtual coin", good marketing for future of virtual coin. come to Join us with [$VC] Virtual Coin  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: