Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL CURRENCIES RATHER THAN FIAT, IS IT POSSIBLE? - page 2. (Read 1600 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
There is no need for Virtual currencies or Digital Tokens otherwise as Crypto-currency is still here. Moreover, there is a VISA, Mastercard, Debit card, Payza, Paypal and a bunch of other methods to use Fiats in any way.  And in another way, the decentralized theory is implemented through BTC and altcoins,ICOs etc which is actually virtual in manner. I would like to know to have any other reasons to launch Virtual Currencies.
Activity: 168
Virtual currency will take place of fiat gradually I think. Because of provide decentralized, free transaction, avoiding third party  people of modern era awakened about virtual currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I think the scope of the digital currency will be wider, but it will not completely replace Fiat money. For some global purchases it will be convenient, but, for example, in conventional stores it will be better to pay in Fiat money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that cryptocurrency is a promising business that can achieve new innovations, and improve the old world. I make money on it, I love the crypt.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
“Why might citizens hold virtual currencies rather than physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Because it may one day be easier and safer than obtaining paper bills, especially in remote regions... The best response by central bankers is to continue running effective monetary policy, while being open to fresh ideas and new demands, as economies evolve.” - Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
I also strongly agree with the opinion of Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) what she said does make sense, why most people prefer to hold the virtual currency than holding FIAT currency, for people who already understand will be the development of virtual currency in the future
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
“Why might citizens hold virtual currencies rather than physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Because it may one day be easier and safer than obtaining paper bills, especially in remote regions... The best response by central bankers is to continue running effective monetary policy, while being open to fresh ideas and new demands, as economies evolve.” - Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Dollars, euro, rupiah, rupee, and other fiats are what we know as money. As technology gets mature, we find more efficient to use our money, which is e-money. In our daily life, we are starting to use e-money. When we go to office, we use Uber or Grab, and pay with Uberpay or Grabpay. When we commute, we use our cards. Slowly but sure, we are touching less and less paper money.

Now, here comes blockchain. A very newly-born technology that has acquired most attention about how to democratize our financial system. Well, most likely because Bitcoin keeps rising annually.  Blockchain is seen as a way to get capital from Initial Coin Offering (ICO). In a nutshell, ICO is today's IPO. It's way more simple and fast, and surprisingly it works beyond our expectation.

Like trade.io, one of successful ICO in 2017, which acquired more than 31 million dollars. Aiming to bridge the traditional financial system into modern technology, blockchain. Also, it provides ICO services to any company who intends to get capital. Trade.io just launched their unique exchange, which is customizable. This exchange will later trade commodities, forex and more. What more interesting is, all the profits generated from the exchange and their services, will be given back 50% to community owing Tradetoken (TIO).

What virtual currency offers is something that can not be done by fiat: Democratize the Asset. We can be part of blockchain as the core of blockchain is their tokens, which we can own. With more and more companies come into blockchain, we are waiting for the best future of cryptocurrency.

Yes it's really possible in the future, right now less people want to hold fiat money.
They buy everything with their gadget with the ease of use.
If crypto is more safe and good transaction speed, i think people will move to crypto
Activity: 35
bitcoin and altcoin these are virtual coin which value is only limited over the online world, but it value will be same for everyone but on fiat coin the value is completely depends on the buyer and supplyer so it can't be same for all so I don't think users will choose it instead of cryptocurrency coins
Activity: 55
Well I think maybe people of using fiat money will be decrease gradually but it will exist always.
Activity: 434
The virtual currencies or the cryptocurrencies are the digital coin that runs on blockchain system. Through cryptocurrency, transaction procedure has become  faster and safer. I believe that cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system. One day every person in the world will realize this fact.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's possible the in the future we will have a cashless society. The cryptocurrency trend is booming now and many are adopting on it now. There's a big chance in far future I think. Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
For the remote region it will rise some concern, does the remote area got the internet coverage and does the popularity of the virtual currencies has reached their ears or not, one day we will reach the paperless currency but countries will not allowed decentralised currency to become their main currency, but I think without replacing fiat, virtual currency still have a good future
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Low level shill for a likely shitcoin but I'll respond to the topic anywho:

Virtual currencies have already all but replaced paper money in Switzerland. It's likely that we'll see a paperless society quite soon. Cryptocurrencies will likely play a role in this, although I'd wager we'd be more  likely to see state-sanctioned crypto than abolition of state currencies in favor of decentralized cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Dollars, euro, rupiah, rupee, and other fiats are what we know as money. As technology gets mature, we find more efficient to use our money, which is e-money. In our daily life, we are starting to use e-money. When we go to office, we use Uber or Grab, and pay with Uberpay or Grabpay. When we commute, we use our cards. Slowly but sure, we are touching less and less paper money.

Now, here comes blockchain. A very newly-born technology that has acquired most attention about how to democratize our financial system. Well, most likely because Bitcoin keeps rising annually.  Blockchain is seen as a way to get capital from Initial Coin Offering (ICO). In a nutshell, ICO is today's IPO. It's way more simple and fast, and surprisingly it works beyond our expectation.

Like trade.io, one of successful ICO in 2017, which acquired more than 31 million dollars. Aiming to bridge the traditional financial system into modern technology, blockchain. Also, it provides ICO services to any company who intends to get capital. Trade.io just launched their unique exchange, which is customizable. This exchange will later trade commodities, forex and more. What more interesting is, all the profits generated from the exchange and their services, will be given back 50% to community owing Tradetoken (TIO).

What virtual currency offers is something that can not be done by fiat: Democratize the Asset. We can be part of blockchain as the core of blockchain is their tokens, which we can own. With more and more companies come into blockchain, we are waiting for the best future of cryptocurrency.
Indeed, with today's digital state where more and more of Bitcoin's advantages in every aspect, Bitcoin is profitable but the government has not accepted the whole as a world currency as it should, it may take more time to make it all happen. I hope to be controlled, Fiat is still an advantage, all have their respective advantages, the government still wants security for every user, just a matter of time to make it happen.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I think you are witnessing (in slow motion) crypto overtaking fiat currencies.  Adoption may be a bit slow but over time there will be no more fiat.  Fiat is on its deathbed as we speak.  Something else was needed to take its place.  Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Virtual currencies are not only bright for the future for an advancement to living and ease for people, it is also a revolutionary upgrade to sustainable living. The ease of carrying money, without risk of theft,the continuous investment and returns, no conversion losses and a betterment of saving paper for printing cash. Virtual currency is an upgrade to lifestyle, and who doesn't want a better future? Fiat doesn't keep the option open for democratizing your assets, whereas crypto currency will.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
Paper money usage will continue to decrease, so we in fact already use digital money, why not it wil be a cryptocurrency? I think that can be in the future.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
In current situation it is not possible however in the future itnwill. Maybe 10 or 20 years from now we can use virtual money in daily basis. Why we cant implement it today because not all people in the current situation is computer or crypto literate there are still alot of people who dont know how to use smart phones, comouters and crypto to be exact.
Nothing is virtually impossible in this world. I forsee that in the future, we would really depend more on virtual currency rather than fiat currency.
Merit: 1
with innovations and cashless policy creeping everywhere into the financial world,virtual currencies has become inevitable and fintech is taking over
Activity: 336
Why can it not be possible. Already some of the companies such as Samsung and BMW are accepting BTC as a means of payment. Soon, fiat will be replaced by the crypto in the near future and the companies are bucking up for it, and so should we.
Pages:
Jump to: