Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtual Miner: Another scam offer from Yobit. - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
September 03, 2020, 11:23:35 AM
I also received one but just deleted the email this virtual miner is in fact an HYIP I never believe in any products or giveaways coming from Yobit since they fool thousands of their users from their millions of Dice giveaways, and this they called virtual miner is another stuff to fool their investors, believe me they will keep coming up with programs like this, scammers are good in hatching new plan to scam.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 03, 2020, 08:52:54 AM
Can we please stop promoting all that Yobit shit here. I mean this thread is not even in Scam Accusations where it most definitely belongs, and creating a new one every time Yobit sends out their scam e-mails sounds a bit counterproductive to me. Instead let's bump one of the existing threads maybe once in a while and make sure not to link to any of their scam tokens or their website at all.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
September 03, 2020, 08:41:42 AM
If anyone can explain how this virtual miner can legitimately make any investor money, I'd love to hear an explanation
It can't. It's a scam. Have a read of my post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53650350. This is essentially exactly the same but instead of being shilled through the "InvestBox" it is being shilled through these "Virtual Miners".

This "token" sprang in to existence out of nothing 3 days ago. If you try to deposit or withdraw it, you are told the wallet is in "maintenance", which is the same error message you get on all these scam tokens. The X10 token from my post above has been in "maintenance" since January. These tokens do not exist. You cannot deposit or withdraw them. There is no blockchain or smart contract. They are a creation of Yobit and only exist on Yobit. They are not cryptocurrencies in any way.

You spend bitcoin, you earn a fake token, either from InvestBox or Virtual Miners - it doesn't matter. You can maybe dump some of your fake token on later suckers to get back a fraction of your BTC if you are lucky. More likely, you lose all your BTC and are left holding millions of a fake token that nobody will buy.

The X10 token from above currently has a 126 billion of these tokens stacked up for sale at 1 satoshi, with zero volume and zero buyers. MINEX will look exactly the same in a few months, but not before Yobit have managed to scam plenty more bitcoin out of idiots buying these non-existent "virtual miners".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
September 03, 2020, 04:53:13 AM
By the way, I asked this in another thread and I'm not sure if there was a reply.  Is Yobit still paying cryptotalk members to post?

one can say that they still paying writers on Cryptotalk, but on Yobit way  Cheesy
Of course, they made a special token just for forum posters, named TALK.

the initial announcement says (source Twitter):

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (max limit: 50 / day).
Trade for Talk Token will be open on 1 September.

But something wrong is there. "Trade for Talk token is delayed until 15 October."
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
September 02, 2020, 12:14:13 AM
This Yo token seems to be the most attractive shitcoin in the history. Can you believe that one Yo token costs about 0.06750000 btc according to https://yobit.net/en/trade/YO/BTC But if you look deeper in its trade history, it's clear how bots create fake trades.

that's why they keep gathering bitcoin (by these different so called "investment" schemes). they use those funds to pump and dump different shitcoins, not jut their own token, and make money doing so. there are coins there without any volume that suddenly jump up with clearly fake orders placed clearly by the exchange itself since nobody else can do it that way through their API.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 01, 2020, 08:39:16 PM
On behalf of Yobit I'd like to thank you all for promoting their investments scams. This is probably working out better for them than the signature campaign. Well, at least it's free.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
September 01, 2020, 08:24:11 PM
This Yo token seems to be the most attractive shitcoin in the history. Can you believe that one Yo token costs about 0.06750000 btc according to https://yobit.net/en/trade/YO/BTC But if you look deeper in its trade history, it's clear how bots create fake trades.
Yep, and you know they're doing that for their own benefit, because they use (or have used) YO for some of their schemes, like the investbox function.

All of this shit basically comes down to Yobit wanting you to put your money into a black box and wait for a profit to come out the other end.  If anyone can explain how this virtual miner can legitimately make any investor money, I'd love to hear an explanation, because what I just read in the OP sounded like some magical voodoo witchcraft moneymaking process that was dreamed up by minds that would put Enron's executives to shame.

By the way, I asked this in another thread and I'm not sure if there was a reply.  Is Yobit still paying cryptotalk members to post?
legendary
September 01, 2020, 08:01:21 PM
But checking messages at the trollbox, looks like some already invested in the scheme.

Yeah, several trolls also live there. Users like placebo, easteregg and etc... they are there just to shill for Yobit and his shit tokens.

I don't follow it at all, but it is very possible that users are conditioned to hold YO, to get some profit from Investbox or something. nor would I be surprised if they deliberately provoked the pump, only to lead people to invest there.

Scammers, always stay scammers!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
September 01, 2020, 07:45:28 PM
this is also interesting to me: "10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)". They use every opportunity to cram users with his trash tokens.

Also received the same email too and as my usual approach to some Yobit's email, I just give it a good read then ignored it.
I ignored it too, but i think it's good to post a warning if someone will think to search before to invest in such a shady opportunity. And this is why i didn't suspend my account in Yobit even i don't use it since a long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 01, 2020, 07:32:58 PM

Also received the same email too and as my usual approach to some Yobit's email, I just give it a good read then ignored it.

But checking messages at the trollbox, looks like some already invested in the scheme.

I hope these people will have a good run. Undecided
legendary
September 01, 2020, 07:28:41 PM
Honestly, i can't understand well how this may work as a mining opportunity. What to mine and for what purpose?
According to yobit.net/en/mining , Virtual miners costs between 0.1 btc and 5 btc !! I am really curious to know if there are people who believe in this shady offer and buy it for real.

I got this offer on email also. it is obvious that their method succeeds because they have been doing business in this manner for a long time. Unfortunately, there are always gullible and greedy.
they raised cloud mining to the next level.
this is also interesting to me: "10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)". They use every opportunity to cram users with his trash tokens.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
September 01, 2020, 07:01:31 PM
Investbox, Cryptotalk, Yo-token, Now Virtual-Mining.

Yesterday i received this email from Yobit newsletter:
New: YoBit Virtual Mining!

Dear YoBit Users!

Buy Virtual Miner and get income in tokens every day!

When buying a miner, 90% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex (Virtual Mining Token) in Minex/BTC trade pair

With every purchase of a miner, the Minex/BTC support price increases by 0.1%

10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)

Try it now: https://yobit.net/en/mining/

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net

Honestly, i can't understand well how this may work as a mining opportunity. What to mine and for what purpose?
According to yobit.net/en/mining , Virtual miners costs between 0.1 btc and 5 btc !! I am really curious to know if there are people who believe in this shady offer and buy it for real.

For everybody reading this, Stay Away from this platform and never believe anything coming from Yoshit.
Pages:
Jump to: