Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRTUAL MINING COIN [VMC] | OUR MINED 410 PAYCOINS [XPY] IS ARRIVED!!! - page 87. (Read 146071 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All IPO holders will be on the list soon.

Hold on!

oh, hope to see the list..

come on, dev///
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
All IPO holders will be on the list soon.

Hold on!
Activity: 635
Lets see how she goes  Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Yep, I still waiting :-D
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I still dont see me on this list.

and i dont want to say this, but i have a bad feeling.

Someone just now on the last day of the ipo sent 4 BTC to the DEV with no securities and he use no escrow, its not very trustworthy, when there is an ESCROW?

Maybe the dev sent to his own ipo account the btc? So he hold now 50% of the ipo or in other words 5% premine of all coins?  Undecided
Who say that the dev dont wait until the last day to look how many btc he must sent to hold over 50% of the ipo?

I dont say that that is so, only a few thoughts, but maybe some people can check this.
I am really happy because that deposit is not came from us. I think lot of people waiting for the last minute, I see how many email arrived in the last 3 hours...
Could you tell me which program can I used for mining?

Vertcoin 0.5.3?

Thx

Yes, Vertminer.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Could you tell me which program can I used for mining?

Vertcoin 0.5.3?

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
i  dont want to say this, but i have a bad feeling.

Someone just now on the last day of the ipo sent 4 BTC to the DEV with no securities and he use no escrow, its not very trustworthy, when there is an ESCROW?

Maybe the dev sent to his own ipo account the btc? So he hold now 50% of the ipo or in other words 5% premine of all coins?  Undecided
Who say that the dev dont wait until the last day to look how many btc he must sent to hold over 50% of the ipo?

I dont say that that is so, only a few thoughts, but maybe some people can check this.
Why are the people who sent the btc with escrow are not on the list?

You are on the list now!

It will be soon...

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
From the IPO sheet i can see one person is holding more than 50% IPO coins and he can change the VMC value up or down.I am not sure if this is good or bad

We have more than 1 TH now Smiley

No worries.
I know that Guy personally, who holds the 50% with his 4 BTC !
Believe me, he wont sell and dump the coin.
He is a long term Investor with millions of other alt coins in his wallets.
He is sitting on them for months/years.

Actually this is quite good for VMC, because he will hold 'em for long and this way make the value increase...
From the IPO sheet i can see one person is holding more than 50% IPO coins and he can change the VMC value up or down.I am not sure if this is good or bad

Yes, but the IPO still open, and a lot of people interesting...

I think, this is good. The coin value is growing, and your coins will be more valuable.
Activity: 210

IPO holders updated:

IPO investors: 20 people, IPO amount: 7,03 BTC and 0,74 ESCROW , 16 hours remaining.
Pages:
Jump to: