Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtual money is really the future of the world in the 4.0 era - page 3. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Virtual money such as bitcoin is now in widespread use in many countries
Yes bitcoin is a virtual money but let's call it cryptocurrency instead of virtual money. There are other types of virtual money so we can distinguish it easily calling it as it is, cryptocurrency/crypto.

Have you ever thought about the basis of need and enough for bitcoin to grow?
A lot of basis but what everyone know it's more of the adoption in able for bitcoin to grow. Without people using it, there's no space for its growth but as long as there are people who have been using it for different needs, be it day to day or just occassional use it will grow.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
snip-
Why do people keep trolling bitcoin just because it can't be used for micro payments efficiently.
Ain't know why people didn't use as of now because they think Bitcoin is good for storing and wait until they have profit instead using on this and make larger transactions to circulate the price of Bitcoin. This is the fact now, people don't use crypto as a payment system on the internet.
But I am so impressed on what Jack Dorsey said the CEO of the Twitter company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOSjnDDXVBs
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Bitcoin is a great invention and achievement to humanity and so are the other cryptocurrencies like ether, cardano, ripple etc.. which has a use in real world.
The future will be so much better when these cryptocurrencies are accepted in the mainstream platforms. BTC can be used for large transctions.
The thing that bothers me is why can't other cryptocurrencies can be used for micro payments while BTC be used for larger transactions.
Why do people keep trolling bitcoin just because it can't be used for micro payments efficiently.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
yes many people think that the virtual money will be change the real money, but i think it will very hard to replace the paper money, because we all here know about the functino of the paper money, many people dont have the technologies to use virtual money, and i think it will possible to use real money when there are people that dont have the technology to support vrtual money
yes, virtual currency has been widely used in the online market for now and for the future will be more prioritized, but to replace paper money will not happen, banknotes and virtual money are different places to transact, this is between the internet world and the real world , but they will always be side by side as the world-recognized currency
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
The world is already highly digitalized and has massively shifted towards virtual money, and a cashless society.
Bitcoin still has an edge over fiat as it is borderless and can be used anytime and anywhere, except in cases of government regulations or ban.

You can still use bitcoin even when the government bans it; depending on the extent of the ban and how to work around or sort of "bypass" it, and if you know what you're doing. The only problem that people would most definitely be scared to hold bitcoin, and also to accept it as payment. In the event of this happening, though I find it unlikely, I really expect prices to drop significantly.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
We are now in the world where we use half virtual half physical money in every transactions. As far as i observe, we use almost 60% virtual and 40% fiat which in the future, we can see that it will be evolving into pure virtual currency. Bitcoin and other crypto are growing and people are upgading things that will fit into it.

You say half physical half virtual as if the current fiat actually existed, but most of it doesn't, thanks to the magic of fractional reserve banking.

Most people are unaware of this because they collectively put their trust into banks. But the banks are not keeping the money and loan (at least) 10 times more of what they actually have... Like any scheme, it works until enough people know the truth and decide to withdraw...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
yes many people think that the virtual money will be change the real money, but i think it will very hard to replace the paper money, because we all here know about the functino of the paper money, many people dont have the technologies to use virtual money, and i think it will possible to use real money when there are people that dont have the technology to support vrtual money
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Virtual money such as bitcoin is now in widespread use in many countries, but there is a good future for virtual money in the 4.0 era. It is not unbelievable about the power of virtual money, but in the age of 4.0 one needs a basis to make sure that bitcoin exists and grows, or just as a wind passes by and goes into oblivion . Have you ever thought about the basis of need and enough for bitcoin to grow?

"the basic of need and enough for bitcoin to grow?"What the hell does that supposed to mean?
Are you talking about the needs that bitcoin fulfills or you are talking about the need of enough bitcoins.
We have virtual fiat money and we live in the 4.0 era so I don't get your point.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10

I'm positive that bitcoin will have a huge spot for digital payments in the near future, but for now, we must do something for the merchants to accept it on their services for us to pay happily with our coins.

I completely agree with you. We need time for the Bitcoin development. Now, we are not ready yet. But some cryptocurrencies is getting easier this adaptation. Like Riplle. It is semi-decentralized (or centralized) crypto asset. And it is only start. It will develop and will get ready for decentralized world.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I don't think we're already accepting virtual money wholly, as most of us are still inclined to use cash even though digital payments are already offered. While the future is already headed towards digitization of literally almost everything, I still think most people wouldn't be able to let go of the concept of physical cash. Some people just won't get used to not having cash with them as not all stores are readily accepting digital payments at this time and age.

I'm positive that bitcoin will have a huge spot for digital payments in the near future, but for now, we must do something for the merchants to accept it on their services for us to pay happily with our coins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
We are now in the world where we use half virtual half physical money in every transactions. As far as i observe, we use almost 60% virtual and 40% fiat which in the future, we can see that it will be evolving into pure virtual currency. Bitcoin and other crypto are growing and people are upgading things that will fit into it.

I am sure you didn't mean crypto by virtual currency here because it is not. I believe virtual currency mentioned here means plastic money like debit or credit cards. Because tue half of the world's transactions are not powered by cryptos. It is just a few insignificant percentage of the overall transactions.

I am sure that the use of virtual currencies will be increased in future. But I doubt that these virtual currencies will be decentralized cryptos. That will be most bank issued virtual currencies that majority of the countries are aiming at.

I personally don't want to sound negative but it's my version of speculation about the future of cryptos. Cryptos will emerge as a parallel currency system along with the mainstream economy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
The world is already highly digitalized and has massively shifted towards virtual money, and a cashless society.
Bitcoin still has an edge over fiat as it is borderless and can be used anytime and anywhere, except in cases of government regulations or ban.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Virtual money such as bitcoin is now in widespread use in many countries, but there is a good future for virtual money in the 4.0 era. It is not unbelievable about the power of virtual money, but in the age of 4.0 one needs a basis to make sure that bitcoin exists and grows, or just as a wind passes by and goes into oblivion . Have you ever thought about the basis of need and enough for bitcoin to grow?

Bitcoin is indeed doing incredibly well, thus spearheading the cryptocurrency technology to an era which will surpass all forms of digital currencies as long as the crypto space is concern. Amidst the achievement of Bitcoin, there are still more work to be done by all cryptocurrency enthusiast because there are more countries which are yet to accept Bitcoin. It will require the efforts and advocacy of crypto users here to get Bitcoin to its goal of mainstream adoption.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
I must say, some countries have passed beyond that embracing crypto. but yes, we need to do our part to keep crypto alive and grow more acceptance around the world so that we can speed up the process of the transformation (the whole world going crypto).
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

It is very appropriate that the virtual currency is currently used globally in the world financial system. With various functionalities and benefits that we get, the virtual currency can be used in various financial sectors. The era of 4.0 does apply more to the industry, but some countries such as Japan have begun to be in the era of 5.0 so that in this era Japan was very prepared in applying virtual currency in the daily lives of its citizens.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: