Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Virtual Rehab - $VRH - Mental Health 🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 52923 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Virtual Rehab wishes you all a #HappyMemorialDay. #ThankYouForYourService & let us continue giving back to our heroes !

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1133119624588009475
copper member
Does the Virtual Rehab solution replace any need for medication or need to see psychologists?

Hello TonyHernan,

Thank you for your question.

Virtual Rehab is not a stand-alone solution. Although we have seen the positive impact attained thus far, we strongly recommend that our solution becomes packaged as part of the overall treatment plan. Virtual Rehab compliments the existing efforts of medical doctors, psychologists, therapists, and is there to provide further support and intelligence into a patient’s mental health and psychological mindset. In fact, psychologists, therapists, and physicians will leverage the Virtual Rehab solution to gain further insight into a patient’s mental health, something that they may not to fully gain through a therapy session.

Regards
Activity: 54
Does the Virtual Rehab solution replace any need for medication or need to see psychologists?
copper member
Are there any studies or researches proving the efficacy of the use of virtual reality for rehabilitation?

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

Thank you for the question.

Please find below some of the researches which have been conducted which prove the efficacy of the virtual reality solution. There are way more than these and kindly refer to our white paper for an extensive list in the references section.

- Among 244 children (2–16 yrs. old) receiving vaccination, using VR resulted in 45% to 74% decrease in pain
- Burn patients reported a 35% to 50% decrease in perceived pain when using VR with standard pharmacologic treatment
- Researchers at Duke University are showing that when recovering people develop strategies to avoid relapse in a virtual world, they are able to take those strategies and use them in real-world situations
- VR significantly reduced the amount of opioid medication administered during painful wound care procedures
- VR can be used as a treatment tool for enhancing behavior modification goals to support healthy eating habits by reinforcing these goals in life–like situations

In fact, what people tend to forget is that virtual reality was first used back in 1994 by Kaiser Permanente to treat acrophobics (people who are afraid of heights) and the results were over 90% successful. Moreover, it was also used to treat returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms, and that was also over 75% successful. We are also seeing implementations for autism, lazy eye treatment, phobias, anxiety disorders, and other specialties as well.

Moreover, our results showed that 87% of participating patients have shown an overall improvement across 62 different metrics within the following categories:

1- Problem Recognition & Acceptance
2- Openness to Change
3- Locus of Control
4- Decision-Making Influences
5- Emotional Intelligence & Regulation
6- Motivation & Resilience

Hope this clarifies.

Regards
Activity: 64
Are there any studies or researches proving the efficacy of the use of virtual reality for rehabilitation?
copper member
Watch Virtual Rehab's Founder & CEO's interview with Jane King's NASDAQ to learn more about Virtual Rehab and our overall mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLMVF2WVgE
copper member
On the topic of the centers, any plans on the locations of these centers?

Hello TonyHernan,

We do have plans to establish our centers as per the below roll-out:

First Center - Europe (London)
Second Center - USA (Florida)
Third Center - Asia (Bangkok or Singapore)
Fourth Center - Middle East (Dubai)

Hope this helps.

Regards
copper member
Well that was a nice discussion  Wink

Good explanation !!!!!!

Thank you TonyHernan. The questions were quite solid as well.

We need these kind of questioning as it allows us to further explain our offering to all parties.

Any and every question is highly appreciated.
On the topic of the centers, any plans on the locations of these centers?
copper member
copper member
copper member
I didn't quite understand what this coin is about.

Is this a company share or does this coin actually do something? (other than p&d, buy stuff, speculate) From what I see, apparently it is not a currency. If it is not a currency, then what is it?

From your whitepaper:

SUMMARY

Virtual Rehab's evidence-based solution leverages the advancements in virtual reality, artificial
intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation for vulnerable populations.

Hmm. Blockchain and psychological rehabilitation. OK. I didn't quite understand. But let's read it anyway.

The disclosed technology includes services in a telemedicine context and can extend to individual
users of the Virtual Rehab solution to serve the B2C market, in addition to hospitals, rehab centers,
correctional facilities, correctional officers, inmates, etc. to serve the B2B market. Furthermore,
using blockchain technology, we can now reach out to those vulnerable populations directly, to
offer help and reward, by empowering them with the use of Virtual Rehab's ERC-20 VRH Token
within our network.

How the hell are you planning to reach vulnerable populations directly by using blockchain?

Let's say I am one of those vulnerable people and I bought these tokens to heal myself, how is it going to affect my health? Are you going to send your doctors to my house? "Help and Reward?" I thought you were going to help me since I already bought the tokens. (already paid the price for the service) Am I going to heal myself by watching the price chart Now? That sounds great tbh. I don't have any problems with that If the token goes up up up up and fckn UP forever and heals the whole world.

Read further and further, many technical stuff I am not interested in... btw, I am only interested in what this coin is about. Don't care about the rehabilitation stuff. We already got professionals for that.

Anyway kept reading and reading still wondering what this token is about aaaand I finally reached the last part...

VRH TOKEN

The Virtual Rehab Token (VRH) has been created as a centralized currency to be used within
the Virtual Rehab network
. Users will be able to purchase and sell VRH tokens in exchanges.

BAM. Wohoo.

So I was right.

If you have such a great idea about rehabilitating people... Why don't you just open rehabilitation center (or a website since you are talking about virtual reality stuff) and sell your services for Bitcoins?

Sorry but your project is a piece of shit and a scam.

I made this review because VirtualRehab kindly asked for it me via PM. I hope he enjoys it.  Grin

Hi mindrust,

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

Hopefully, the explanation below will put things further in perspective as your questions are quite valid.

So, what is the utility of the VRH token?

In a nutshell, the VRH token is an ERC20 utility token that empowers users to purchase services and to be rewarded for seeking help through Virtual Rehab’s online portal.

What does that actually mean?

The VRH utility token has four use cases:

- Allows users to order and download programs from Virtual Rehab Online Portal
- Allows users to request additional analysis (using Virtual Rehab unique expert system, which uses Artificial Intelligence) of executed programs
- Incentivizes users with VRH tokens reward for seeking help and counselling from medical doctors, psychologists, and therapists (Proof of Therapy)
- Allows users to pay for services received at the Virtual Rehab Therapy Center (VRTC)

Delving a bit more on "Proof of Therapy"?

Users can either trade the VRH tokens on exchanges or they can use the VRH tokens to purchase more services from the Virtual Rehab Online Portal.

Now you may wonder, what if they just use the tokens to make money?

That is definitely a possibility. However, just like anything in life, we sometimes tend to do things which we are forced to do in the beginning, and then we get used to them afterwards.

This is no different. In fact, it is medically proven that the more and more someone gets in the habit of doing something, they become used to it after a while.

Therefore, in this case, by allowing (or forcing, depending on how you see it) the user to visit the medical doctor, psychologist, or therapist every now and then, the user will improve their mental health and psychological mindset, and will benefit from these sessions indirectly.

One of our keen investors is a therapist for soccer players and you know what he shared with us? He loved the "Proof of Therapy" since he shared with us that the best incentive that you can get a soccer player to lose a couple of pounds so that they remain in shape was to reward them with cash in order to stay in shape.

That's exactly what we are doing here. We are telling the patients to go out there and make use of our evidence-based programs (which has already proven its efficacy in the B2B world), AND seek help and counseling from medical professionals. Once they do that, and provide anonymous proofs that they have done so, they will be rewarded with VRH tokens, which they can re-use within the Virtual Rehab network to get more programs and more rehabilitation treatment.

We wrote an extensive and one of our most popular articles about Why Virtual Rehab Needs a Blockchain on Medium:

https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/why-does-virtual-rehab-need-a-blockchain-1df016b37612

If you delve further in the issue we have mindrust and the background of the problem, you will see where VRH comes in handy and blockchain in general.

When dealing with the most vulnerable populations out there, privacy and security of information/data shared, become extremely important. Unfortunately, as of today, this information is publicly available and could be accessed through online databases which expose the identities of these vulnerable populations. As a result, this prevents these populations from re-integrating back into society and becoming an effective part of it as well.

Fortunately, this level of privacy/data protection can all be made possible when integrating blockchain technology as part of the Virtual Rehab solution. We will not gather the first name or the last name of these vulnerable populations — they will be associated with a wallet address. The only information which will be gathered are the age, gender, race, biometrics (heart rate, blood pressure, biodermal activity), and eye-tracking. This will ensure complete HIPAA compliance and anonymity of these vulnerable populations information/data.

Moreover, Virtual Rehab is solving an even bigger problem which is data sharing among medical institutions, correctional departments, researchers, and patients worldwide. As of today, this data cannot be accessed due to privacy and patient protection laws. However, with our Virtual Rehab solution, everyone will have access to this information, which is completely anonymous and would allow for a database of input data and metrics to be accessed, which can further enhance existing research in the area of mental health through the global collaboration of researchers and medical professionals from around the world. Patients will also be able to access this data and find some synergies or relations with their existing symptoms and attempt to apply some best practices accordingly.

Moreover, since our inception back in 2017, we have led this transformation and are regarded as a market leader in what we do.

Some of our notable successes include the following:

- Evidence-based solution with proven efficacy results approved by physicians, psychologists, and therapists
- 87% of participating patients have shown an overall improvement across various metrics
- Described by US Digital Government Head as a “capability that is very very promising for public services”
- Only VR/AI company included in the US Department of Justice, Institute of Corrections Environmental Scan report
- Partnership agreements in-place across the North America, Europe, Middle East, and APAC regions
- Only company to represent Canada as part of the Canadian Delegation to Arab Health
- Selected as one of Canada’s most promising high-growth life sciences companies (Dose of the Valley, CA)
- Featured by Microsoft’s leadership team at the Microsoft Inspire Innovation Session
- Nominated by The Wall Street Journal for the WSJ D.LIVE Startup Showcase (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Ranked by Spanish media as the first option for training correctional officers and rehabilitation of offenders using virtual reality
- Founder awarded with the “Expert” status by the United Nations Global Sustainable Consumption & Production (SCP) Programme with focus on Sustainable Lifestyle and Education
- Selected as one of the top innovative companies in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and will be included within the Montreal Innovation Ecosystem publication
- Featured by the media across 28 countries

Hopefully, this puts things further in perspective.

Thank you once again for posing these excellent questions and for helping us clarify further.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I didn't quite understand what this coin is about.

Is this a company share or does this coin actually do something? (other than p&d, buy stuff, speculate) From what I see, apparently it is not a currency. If it is not a currency, then what is it?

From your whitepaper:

SUMMARY

Virtual Rehab's evidence-based solution leverages the advancements in virtual reality, artificial
intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation for vulnerable populations.

Hmm. Blockchain and psychological rehabilitation. OK. I didn't quite understand. But let's read it anyway.

The disclosed technology includes services in a telemedicine context and can extend to individual
users of the Virtual Rehab solution to serve the B2C market, in addition to hospitals, rehab centers,
correctional facilities, correctional officers, inmates, etc. to serve the B2B market. Furthermore,
using blockchain technology, we can now reach out to those vulnerable populations directly, to
offer help and reward, by empowering them with the use of Virtual Rehab's ERC-20 VRH Token
within our network.

How the hell are you planning to reach vulnerable populations directly by using blockchain?

Let's say I am one of those vulnerable people and I bought these tokens to heal myself, how is it going to affect my health? Are you going to send your doctors to my house? "Help and Reward?" I thought you were going to help me since I already bought the tokens. (already paid the price for the service) Am I going to heal myself by watching the price chart Now? That sounds great tbh. I don't have any problems with that If the token goes up up up up and fckn UP forever and heals the whole world.

Read further and further, many technical stuff I am not interested in... btw, I am only interested in what this coin is about. Don't care about the rehabilitation stuff. We already got professionals for that.

Anyway kept reading and reading still wondering what this token is about aaaand I finally reached the last part...

VRH TOKEN

The Virtual Rehab Token (VRH) has been created as a centralized currency to be used within
the Virtual Rehab network
. Users will be able to purchase and sell VRH tokens in exchanges.

BAM. Wohoo.

So I was right.

If you have such a great idea about rehabilitating people... Why don't you just open a rehabilitation center (or a website since you are talking about virtual reality stuff) and sell your services for Bitcoins?

CONCLUSION

Sorry but your project is a piece of shit and a SCAM.

I made this review because VirtualRehab kindly asked for it me via PM. I hope he enjoys it.  Grin

What is the ICO distribution and what are you are you using the raised funds for?

Thanks TonyHernan for the question.

The ICO Distribution of the 400 million VRH tokens is as follows:

Token Sale: 60%
Future Development Fund: 10%
Partnerships: 10%
Marketing: 5%
Founders & Team: 15%

Virtual Rehab will use the raised funds as per the distribution below:

50% for Future Development
30% for Marketing
20% for Partnerships

Regards

Thanks. Can you expand a bit more on your "Future Development"?

Hello TonyHernan,

Sure thing.

Future Development includes and is not limited to the below:

- Further product development (VR programming
- Enhancement of unique expert system
- Blockchain integration, new features launch
- Telemedicine platform
- Further enhancement of the online portal
- Research & Development
- Hiring of additional staff
- Opening of Virtual Rehab Therapy Centers (to leverage our solution and serve users directly — will be the first centers worldwide to leverage VR, AI, and the blockchain technologies altogether)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Boy. You got a lot going on. These Virtual Rehab therapy centers will be expensive. Now, I understand why the hardcap.

Well we need more of these social projects and the fact that you have existing results is a plus I would say.

Rooting for ya !
copper member
What is the ICO distribution and what are you are you using the raised funds for?

30% for Marketing
20% for Partnerships

Regards

Hello TonyHernan,

Sure thing.

Future Development includes and is not limited to the below:

- Further product development (VR programming
- Enhancement of unique expert system
- Blockchain integration, new features launch
- Telemedicine platform
- Further enhancement of the online portal
- Research & Development
- Hiring of additional staff
- Opening of Virtual Rehab Therapy Centers (to leverage our solution and serve users directly — will be the first centers worldwide to leverage VR, AI, and the blockchain technologies altogether)

Hope this helps.

Regards

30% for Marketing
20% for Partnerships

Regards

copper member

30% for Marketing
20% for Partnerships

Regards
copper member
The utility of the $VRH token is confirmed

Following legal review, we have received a confirmation that $VRH is a Virtual Financial Asset (VFA) and not a financial instrument

Your support is 100% protected

Check it out right here:

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1130867718276734976
copper member
Hello,

Can you tell me more about the project? What problem are you addressing?

Thanks

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

Virtual Rehab has been established since 2017. Our focus has been on the Business-to-Business (B2B) market since the get-go. We are now looking to expand into the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) market.

Virtual Rehab's evidence-based solution leverages the advancements in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation of vulnerable populations (pain management, prevention of substance use disorders, enhancement of autistic individuals’ communication skills, and rehabilitation of repeat offenders).

Virtual Rehab is addressing a very serious problem. Below are some of the key statistics:

- 1 in 4 people will be affected by mental or neurological disorder at some point in their lives
- Around 450 million suffer today — placing mental disorders among leading causes of ill-health and disability
- More than 20% of adults (aged 60+) suffer from mental or neurological disorder (that is more than 400 million by 2050)
- Alcohol and Substance Use account for 5.4% of world’s total percentage of disease
- Globally, 39 deaths per 100 000 population are attributable to Alcohol and illicit Drug use
- Drug & Alcohol relapse statistics may reach up to 90% following a period of recovery
- In the U.S. alone, 116 million adults struggle with chronic pain at a cost of $635 billion in lost productivity and treatment
- In 2012, healthcare providers wrote 259 million prescriptions for painkillers. Note that 100 people die every day due to opioid drug overdoses
- Close to 800 000 commit suicide annually
- 300 million are affected by depression
- 1 in 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- In the U.S. alone, 66% of released offenders recidivize within 3 years and 77% within 5 years
- Lack of focus on mental health & psychological well-being

Hope this helps.

Regards

Quite interesting.

Why are you entering into the B2C market and why using blockchain?

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

Great question.

When dealing with the most vulnerable populations out there, privacy and security of information/data shared, become extremely important. Unfortunately, as of today, this information is publicly available and could be accessed through online databases which expose the identities of these vulnerable populations. As a result, this prevents these populations from re-integrating back into society and becoming an effective part of it as well.

Fortunately, this level of privacy/data protection can all be made possible when integrating blockchain technology as part of the Virtual Rehab solution. We will not gather the first name or the last name of these vulnerable populations — they will be associated with a wallet address. The only information which will be gathered are the age, gender, race, biometrics (heart rate, blood pressure, biodermal activity), and eye-tracking. This will ensure complete HIPAA compliance and anonymity of these vulnerable populations information/data.

Moreover, Virtual Rehab is solving an even bigger problem which is data sharing among medical institutions, correctional departments, researchers, and patients worldwide. As of today, this data cannot be accessed due to privacy and patient protection laws. However, with our Virtual Rehab solution, everyone will have access to this information, which is completely anonymous and would allow for a database of input data and metrics to be accessed, which can further enhance existing research in the area of mental health through the global collaboration of researchers and medical professionals from around the world. Patients will also be able to access this data and find some synergies or relations with their existing symptoms and attempt to apply some best practices accordingly.

We have also written a Medium article about the reason why Virtual Rehab needs a Blockchain:

https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/why-does-virtual-rehab-need-a-blockchain-1df016b37612

Regards

Super cool. Thanks.

But how do you ensure that all information is protected? What do you collect?

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

Virtual Rehab will not gather any personal information pertaining to these vulnerable populations. We will not seek their first or last name. Users will only be identifiable using their wallet address.

We only gather data pertaining to their age, gender, ethnicity, decisions made, all actions and reactions, and biometrics gathered throughout the Virtual Rehab experience.

Nothing else.

Hope this clarifies.

Makes sense. But tell me more about the token itself. Is it a utility or a security? What is it used for?

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

Sure thing.

The Virtual Rehab (VRH) token has been created as a centralized currency to be used within the Virtual Rehab network. Users will be able to purchase and sell VRH tokens in exchanges. The token follows the standards of Ethereum ERC20 standard token. Its design follows the widely adopted token implementation standards. This allows token holders to easily store and manage their VRH tokens using existing solutions including ERC20-compatible Ethereum wallets.

The VRH utility token has four use cases:

- Allows users to order and download programs from Virtual Rehab Online Portal
- Allows users to request additional analysis (using Virtual Rehab unique expert system, which uses Artificial Intelligence) of executed programs
- Incentivizes users with VRH tokens reward for seeking help and counselling from medical doctors, psychologists, and therapists (Proof of Therapy)
- Allows users to pay for services received at the Virtual Rehab Therapy Center (VRTC)

What are the tokenomics ?

Hello CryptoTonyBTC,

The tokenomics for the $VRH token are as follows:

Total Supply = 400m VRH Tokens
Token Sale = 240m VRH Tokens
Private Sale = 75m VRH Token (Allocated)
Public Sale = 165m VRH Tokens
Price Per VRH Token = 0.10 USD

Regards

Great tokenomics. Can we still but some tokens ahead of the public sale ?

Hi CryptoTonyBTC,

Thank you for the support.

Unfortunately, the private sale is now over. The VRH tokens can only be purchased now during the public sale.

We will make announcements once the detail are finalized.

Thanks again.

Understood. Thank you.

You are most welcome CryptoTonyBTC
Pages:
Jump to: