Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Virtual Rehab - $VRH - Mental Health 🔥🔥🔥 - page 46. (Read 52923 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Virtual Rehab has selected @tokenoftrust as our #KYC partner. Keep an eye out for the launch of our KYC registration 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022959092065882112
copper member
Ladies & Gents, it's only 3:30 PM EST & we have broken our all-time high record for website visitors 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022927599515914241
copper member
We simply love our community's support. On behalf of the Virtual Rehab team, Thank YOU ! 🙏🙏🙏

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022917728770842624
copper member
The #Media has been all over what we are doing at Virtual Rehab. Thank YOU for the support 🙏🙏🙏

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022879068650450948
copper member
By Q4 2019 Virtual Rehab will launch the FIRST rehab facility using both traditional #medicine, #VR, #AI, & #Blockchain technology worldwide 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022614894296870914
copper member
I think you have a great idea in your hands, there are already some solutions in virtual reality for fear of heights, vertigo and dizziness. Let's see what else this idea can be used to control addictions and other pathologies. Regards.

Thank you very much for your support. Much appreciated.

I trust that our all-encompassing solution which using AI as well to identify areas of risk, make treatment recommendations (along with any existing medication prescribed by psychologist, therapists, and medical doctors), and predict the user's future behavior post-therapy further strengthens our offering.

Moreover, the integration of the blockchain, which will ensure the privacy and the security of all information and all data of these vulnerable populations in a decentralized fashion will be fantastic. In addition, our $VRH token which will be used for ordering and downloading programs from the comfort of your home or anywhere you deem appropriate, requesting further analysis using our unique expert system and AI, and most importantly the incentives that we will be giving away for encouraging users to seek help and counseling is a first.

Lastly, the Virtual Rehab Center which will use a combination of the latest technology along with the traditional form of therapy will be the first worldwide and will bring the best results as recently the FDA approved an app which was used with traditional medicine and resulted in 40% decrease in relapse versus the traditional 16%. This clearly matches our results which have shown an 87% overall improvement in the psychological well-being of the user - the beauty of what happens when you combine various technologies together in an appropriate and a professional manner.

Thank you very much cryptodrunk for your support. We really do appreciate it.

Thanks again for your support.

Thanks for your response, you are really right, the combination of technologies along the counseling can be a good way of treatment, I will follow your project and support it as much as I can. Regards.
copper member
Virtual Rehab will be adding another superstar to our team. Please stay tuned for an announcement very soon 🚀🚀🚀

https://www.virtualrehab.co/leadership-team/
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I think you have a great idea in your hands, there are already some solutions in virtual reality for fear of heights, vertigo and dizziness. Let's see what else this idea can be used to control addictions and other pathologies. Regards.

Thank you very much for your support. Much appreciated.

I trust that our all-encompassing solution which using AI as well to identify areas of risk, make treatment recommendations (along with any existing medication prescribed by psychologist, therapists, and medical doctors), and predict the user's future behavior post-therapy further strengthens our offering.

Moreover, the integration of the blockchain, which will ensure the privacy and the security of all information and all data of these vulnerable populations in a decentralized fashion will be fantastic. In addition, our $VRH token which will be used for ordering and downloading programs from the comfort of your home or anywhere you deem appropriate, requesting further analysis using our unique expert system and AI, and most importantly the incentives that we will be giving away for encouraging users to seek help and counseling is a first.

Lastly, the Virtual Rehab Center which will use a combination of the latest technology along with the traditional form of therapy will be the first worldwide and will bring the best results as recently the FDA approved an app which was used with traditional medicine and resulted in 40% decrease in relapse versus the traditional 16%. This clearly matches our results which have shown an 87% overall improvement in the psychological well-being of the user - the beauty of what happens when you combine various technologies together in an appropriate and a professional manner.

Thanks for your response, you are really right, the combination of technologies along the counseling can be a good way of treatment, I will follow your project and support it as much as I can. Regards.
copper member
By Q4 2019 Virtual Rehab will launch the FIRST rehab facility using both traditional #medicine, #VR, #AI, & #Blockchain technology worldwide 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1022614894296870914
copper member
Virtual Rehab's innovative and powerful solution (supported by existing research) is intended to psychologically rehabilitate those in most need for our service offering.

Although the scope of our existing solution includes pain management, psychological, and correctional rehabilitation, the Virtual Rehab team reserves the right to explore new industries to further expand our global operations.

Virtual Rehab's all-encompassing solution covers the following pillars :

1- Virtual Reality - A virtual simulation of the real world using cognitive behavior and exposure therapy to trigger and to cope with temptations
2- Artificial Intelligence - A unique expert system to identify areas of risk, to make treatment recommendations, and to predict post-therapy behavior
3- Blockchain - A secure network to ensure privacy and decentralization of all data and all information relevant to vulnerable populations
4- $VRH Token - An ERC-20 utility token that empowers users to purchase services and to be rewarded for seeking help through Virtual Rehab’s online portal
copper member
We are pleased to announce that the Virtual Rehab White Paper is now available in #Russian

https://www.virtualrehab.co/vr-new-uploads/Vritual-Rehab-White-Paper-Russian.pdf
copper member
Real-world virtual simulation using cognitive behavior and exposure therapy to activate and cope with temptations. This project will help many patients recover good psychology, great idea

Hi hueannhueb91,

Hope you are well.

Thank you very much for your comments and your support. We very much appreciate it.

Regards
copper member
It seems of this business will be preferably in the offing. Seamless activity, sensible project,  good logo!  Good luck team.

Hi prewguitog,

Hope you are well.

Thank you very much for your kind words and your support. We appreciate it.
copper member
This is a deeply humanitarian project. Virtual Rehabilitation - Psychological recovery for the most vulnerable will be the issue that the community has been most interested in. In the future, does the project have plans to expand to other areas?

Hello blockchain-man,

Thank you for your kind note and for your support. We appreciate it.

Our Founder & CEO, Dr. Raji Wahidy, is an active registered volunteer with the UN and UNICED as well as being actively engaged with the community. Therefore, he is a strong supporter of our mission and of the vulnerable populations cause.

Regarding expansion of our mission, as indicated in the white paper, although we are now focused on pain management, addiction, and correctional rehabilitation, we plan to venture put into many areas as long as it is linked to mental health and psychological well-being.

We are on a huge mission to change the world and we are determined to do so.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Real-world virtual simulation using cognitive behavior and exposure therapy to activate and cope with temptations. This project will help many patients recover good psychology, great idea
copper member
sir, do you have any airdrop campaign? I joined your telegram group and there are so many people.
If you have airdrop campaign, please lets me know, I would like to join

Hello profall,

Thank you for your question. We appreciate it.

We do have ongoing Bounty Campaigns. Please refer to the URL below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-virtual-rehab-psychological-rehabilitation-150k-for-bounty-4722261

We will also launch our Signature Campaign by next Monday, at the latest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is a deeply humanitarian project. Virtual Rehabilitation - Psychological recovery for the most vulnerable will be the issue that the community has been most interested in. In the future, does the project have plans to expand to other areas?
Activity: 58
In my opinion, a lot of people out there need this kind of services.
Friends that you don't even know that they are suffering inside.
Or even ourselves that are just too scared to ask for help.
Because you don't want people wagging their tongues.

By the way, can you please add the team members as well as advisors on your website?
This will add more credibility on what you are aspiring here.
And your wp is very informative. I really hope this project will be successful here in crypto.

Thank you very much TimeTeller for this fantastic comment. We really appreciate it.

We agree with your sentiment and that is exactly why we are taking it to the masses.

Kindly note that the profile of our founders as well as the advisors is already on our website. Please see the URL below:

https://www.virtualrehab.co/leadership-team/

Thank you once again for your support. Much appreciated.

But, they don't have linkedin profiles?
More professional than fb or twitter or g+, in case they have.
By the way, most of the links are directed to virtual rehab profile, not their personal profile.
Can you rectify those links, please? Thanks.

Hello TimeTeller,

Hope you are well.

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly note that we have added the LinkedIn profile to all profiles. Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any further questions and please keep this constructive feedback coming. We love it.

Regards
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
sir, do you have any airdrop campaign? I joined your telegram group and there are so many people.
If you have airdrop campaign, please lets me know, I would like to join
copper member
Welcome to the Virtual Rehab Bitcointalk ANN Thread !

For any inquiries regarding our private sale (Begins August 1st), please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

$VRH Token Pre-Sale starts on September 1st 2018 (@ 9:00 AM EST / 1:00 PM GMT) until September 14th 2018 (@ 6:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT)
$VRH Token Main Sale starts on September 15th 2018 (@ 9:00 AM EST / 1:00 PM GMT) until October 14th 2018 (@ 6:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT)

We accept contribution in $ETH and $BNB ONLY !
Pages:
Jump to: