Author

Topic: Việt (Vietnamese) - page 414. (Read 4313435 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
May 14, 2012, 11:57:37 AM

Translates to:
The problem was solved, I went to sign the message, then make sign to get your signature, and now it is running block. That's it that I kept saying um up.

So the problem has been solved? If you need access to the private keys to import into an easier to maintain client, here is the script that will help you export the keys from your wallet.dat file:

https://raw.github.com/joric/pywallet/master/pywallet.py

Then you can import your private keys to the new client.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 14, 2012, 11:42:27 AM
Vấn đề đã được giải quyết, tôi vào sign message, rồi thực hiện sign to get signature, và bây giờ nó đang chạy block. Vậy thôi mà các bác cứ nói um cả lên.

translate.
May 14, 2012, 11:39:02 AM
Never been to Vietnam but I find Vietnamese chicks hot.

Dude... THIS.... Spend the money and go. You will not be disappoint.. I don't know where you're from, but everyone I met there LOVED americans and want to talk to you like you're an old friend. I had such a great time riding a scooter around in the chaos, eating the food, and omg, yes, the ladies are delicious.

As you say, I just need to be fully sync'd with the network, I will receive bitcoin. Can you help me fully sync'd.

There are two ways to get sync'd... You must leave your client on all the time. It will connect to peers and learn of all the blocks. This will take 1-2 days if you're just starting out. I'm sorry, but that is how it is, and a severe limitation for new users. An alternative is to download a 1-2 Gb file (that is the blockchain). Depending on your bandwidth and network stability, this can take awhile in Vietnam too.

A more complex alternative is to use a utility called pywallet.py that can extract the private keys in your wallet.dat file. Once you have extracted the private keys, you can import them to a more new user friendly client to spend your Bitcoins somewhere else. Electrum, as mentioned earlier by me, is a super fantastic client for someone wishing to use Bitcoin in Vietnam. This client allows you to import those keys too.
May 14, 2012, 11:18:16 AM
As you say, I just need to be fully sync'd with the network, I will receive bitcoin. Can you help me fully sync'd.

Theo như bạn nói thì đồng bộ mạng là xong chuyện phải không. Hy vọng là vậy. Giờ thì cũng rõ ra được chút vấn đề.
donator
Activity: 980
May 14, 2012, 11:13:22 AM
Never been to Vietnam but I find Vietnamese chicks hot.

Cheerio peeps.
May 14, 2012, 11:12:12 AM
yes, I use bitcoin qt client
May 14, 2012, 10:59:50 AM
Tôi đã download bản mới nhất trên bitcoin.org. 0.6.2. Nghe mà nản quá đi. Tôi đang viết support cho người send để hỏi cho rõ vì dù sao họ cũng nói tôi phải làm gì trong thư phản hồi trước. Nói chung là cái client của tôi chẵng thấy cái chữ block hay chain hay minning gì hết trơn. Bó tay toàn tập. Mệt quá đi.

Translate như sau, song ngữ cho sành điệu

I download on bitcoin.org newest ver 0.6.2. I sent email to sender. I hope he can help me. You should copy and google translate full my language to know what I want to say.hehe
May 14, 2012, 10:37:19 AM
which client are you using?

If you are using the bitcoin-qt client, the client will need to be fully sync'd with the network before you can see the balance.

If you can see your confirmed transaction on blockchain.info, then you will definitely see your balance in the bitcoin-qt client when it gets sync'd. But you should know that syncing the blockchain, especially in vietnam, can take a very long time.

I highly recommend using a "lite" client like electrum if you are in a country with poor network access. Your transactions will appear much more quickly.
May 14, 2012, 10:34:08 AM
Có thể confirm ngay trên đó luôn không vậy. Nói chung là bạn vẫn chưa cho tôi hình dung cách thức để nhận được bitcoin.

Translate: Can I confirm my transaction at http://blockchain.info. After 2 reply, I still don't know how to receive bitcoin.
May 14, 2012, 10:27:25 AM
I recommend searching for your transaction on blockchain.info.

here is an example of a transaction:

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/5693030/f53efd5e325dbcfe7c13cacde7fce1c802888c16f9a805344433b7ebbc6939ec

It would be pretty difficult to give away any information that might allow a hacker to get your Bitcoins if you know what to look for... any bitcoin address beginning with a 5 is definitely a dangerous thing. Anything beginning with a 1 is very safe as long as you're not concerned about privacy (because you're associating an address with an identity).

anyway, go to blockchain.info and type in your bitcoin address in the search bar. It will show you unconfirmed transactions. If you see zero fees included in the transaction, that is why there is a delay.It will get confirmed, but it may take several hours at most.
May 14, 2012, 10:23:03 AM
Không biết bạn hỏi như vậy có nên trả lời không ta, mình nghĩ là bây giờ mình phải chạy 1 phần mềm nào đó để nó đọc đến số block chỉ ra. Đúng không. nếu thế thì bạn chỉ cho mình là phải chạy phần mềm gì hoặc thao tác gì trên wallet hay client của mình chứ.

Translate: I'm afraid hacker if show information, hic. But I think you just show me what software I should use to read block until the number which merchant proived. Or what must I do with my wallet /client to do that
May 14, 2012, 10:11:31 AM
What is the address the bitcoins were sent to? Or the transaction id?

If you didn't pay a transaction fee, it may be several hours before the first confirmation occurs - but it will go through.
May 14, 2012, 10:09:31 AM
Có ai giúp tôi nhận bitcoin với. Họ chuyển tiền nhưng đang phải chở confirm block gì đó không rõ, lần đâu mà. Giúp block gì đó để mình có thể nhận được bitcoin với.

translation: Please help me to receive bitcoin. It's waiting for confirmation but I don't know how to do. I don't know how to read blocks....Please help me. Thanks
vip
Activity: 99
Merit: 15
May 05, 2012, 12:46:19 AM
越南的共产党不错!
holy f*ck Cheesy
开玩笑! 越南的共产党非常不错   Tongue
April 24, 2012, 09:09:05 PM
Jim, I just sent this translation request to my vietnamese friend that did the satoshi whitepaper translation. I hope she has time for this.
JLE
Activity: 3
April 14, 2012, 01:45:24 PM
Tôi đang tìm người nhận BTC đổi ra tiền VND ở vùng chợ Bàn Cờ, quận 3, Sài Gòn.

Nhiều lần tôi muốn cho mấy đứa cháu vài đồng USD lẻ để tụi nó ăn quà vặt ở Việt Nam, nhưng kẹt cái là không có dịch vụ/cá nhân nào chịu chuyển giùm. Giờ có Bitcoin này là tiện nhất. Chuyển từ 1 trăm USD trở lên thì dễ ẹt ở Mỹ, nhưng vài đồng thì là chuyện hầu như không tưởng.

Nếu có ai ở vùng nói trên nhận chuyển số tiền nhỏ (trị giá dưới 5 USD) như vậy thì liên lạc với tôi. Đương nhiên là tôi phải trả công phí. Tôi cũng là dân trading nên hiểu rằng cái gì cũng phải có tiền cò mới thông thương được.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 14, 2012, 12:48:46 AM
ביטקאָין איז אויף די ראַקאיך טאָן ניט רעדן וויעטנאַמעזיש, אָבער איך טראַכטן די אותיות קוק ווי טאַקע קיל. מייַן ס מיט עטלעכע שנאַפּס און ביסקאַץ.

or

Bitkoin yw'r rakikh yn siarad Fietnameg, ond rwy'n meddwl bod y cymeriadau yn edrych fel 'n sylweddol oera. Mine Mae gyda rhai wisgi a Bisgedi.

Bisgedi indeed!
JLE
April 14, 2012, 12:29:48 AM
Tôi không nói tiếng Việt, nhưng tôi nghĩ rằng các chữ cái trông giống như thực sự mát mẻ. Bitcoin của tôi là trên những tảng đá với một số rượu whisky và bánh quy.

Did you use google translate? Cheesy

Of course!

If I translate them back to English, you'll have a big laugh as I'm having  Grin
JLE
April 14, 2012, 12:24:54 AM
Chủ đề này là thất bại.
this one google translate too  Grin

Buồn buồn ngồi mà cà cưa với G.Translate cười chảy nước đái luôn  Grin

It ain't translated by G.Trans.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1066
March 30, 2012, 07:31:53 AM
Hello the Vietnam thread !

I was wondering if anyone would like to translate MultiBit into Vietnamese ?

We have a translation site for all the translation work:
translate.multibit.org

If anyone is interested post a reply here and I will add Vietnamese to the list of target languages.
Edit: I have optimistically added Vietnamese already !  :-)

With the relatively high inflation rate of the Vietnamese Dong and it's tradition as a trading nation I would think bitcoin would (over time) be quite popular there.
Jump to: