Pages:
Author

Topic: VITAE - ☼☼☼ STATUS OF VITAE WALLETS ☼☼☼ - page 4. (Read 19643 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
vitae is a great project, little by little it keeps growing and active, the community is a better way, in this Christmas vitae it helps me a lot to growth, I hope and this in other exchanges ready to increase its volume and value happy Christmas with vitae come degrees things

Thank you for the support.

Merry Christmas.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
vitae is a great project, little by little it keeps growing and active, the community is a better way, in this Christmas vitae it helps me a lot to growth, I hope and this in other exchanges ready to increase its volume and value happy Christmas with vitae come degrees things
I am simply ME.
I'm happy that I've been part of the VITAE community, hopefully they will be able to help many more people.

See you in 2019 I know Vitae will explode that year.. Goodluck!!!  Wink

#lovevitae

Thank you for the support. That's the purpose of vitae, to help more people. Smiley
I am simply ME.
One day Vitae will rule in the top of Crypto world. With this awesome team and upcoming features they will reach now limits. So generous and helpful when coming to everything.

We are hoping and expecting that Vitae eventually becomes one of the top cryptocurrencies in the nearest future.
I am simply ME.
Vitae is a great and big project..its future is very bright..as compare to other cryptocurrency vitae is great and awsome...best team support..vitae is a better tomrrow..hope for the best...nd we r glad to be part of vitae family..🤗💯❤

Vitae is created with a purpose and the team is working to reach that goal. Thank you for supporting Vitae.
I am simply ME.
Keep up the Great work Team Vitae !! Love you guys and this project!! Big things coming in 2019 Boooom! Keep rocking
Jewelettes  Smiley    Vitae to the moon! #HYPED

Thank you for the support. Everyone is excited for vitae to go beyond the moon Wink
I am simply ME.
Vitae is a reliable future project, has more than 15k communities and a solid team. ah ... it looks like I can't wait longer for SRW (social rewards website), im sure something better will come to us, let's buy and hodl from now.. and good luck to all vitae members !!

We are all waiting for the launch of SRW. So HODL vitae Smiley
Activity: 63
I'm happy that I've been part of the VITAE community, hopefully they will be able to help many more people.

See you in 2019 I know Vitae will explode that year.. Goodluck!!!  Wink

#lovevitae

Activity: 3
One day Vitae will rule in the top of Crypto world. With this awesome team and upcoming features they will reach now limits. So generous and helpful when coming to everything.
Activity: 32
Vitae is a great and big project..its future is very bright..as compare to other cryptocurrency vitae is great and awsome...best team support..vitae is a better tomrrow..hope for the best...nd we r glad to be part of vitae family..🤗💯❤
Activity: 5
Vitae is a reliable future project, has more than 15k communities and a solid team. ah ... it looks like I can't wait longer for SRW (social rewards website), im sure something better will come to us, let's buy and hodl from now.. and good luck to all vitae members !!
I am simply ME.
There's an on-going invite contest on vitae discord server.
Please see the #announcement channel for details.

Activity: 10
Keep up the Great work Team Vitae !! Love you guys and this project!! Big things coming in 2019 Boooom! Keep rocking
Jewelettes  Smiley    Vitae to the moon! #HYPED
I am simply ME.
Ánimos comunidad de vitae  Cheesy vamos hacia adelante que entre todo los que apoyamos y conforman el team se puede exitos que esto apenas esta empezando.
desde discord con el nombre de yutu activo y animando al grupo ... saludos

Translated:

"Come on Vitae Community.  Cheers! let's go forward, all of us who support and make up the team, success can be achieved! ....  this is just the beginning."

Thank you for the support. Wink
Activity: 2
Ánimos comunidad de vitae  Cheesy vamos hacia adelante que entre todo los que apoyamos y conforman el team se puede exitos que esto apenas esta empezando.
desde discord con el nombre de yutu activo y animando al grupo ... saludos
I am simply ME.
Please watch, like, subscribe and share.

vitae lifestream

I am simply ME.

vitae lifestream

I am simply ME.

vitae lifestream

I am simply ME.

vitae lifestream

I am simply ME.

vitae lifestream

Pages:
Jump to: