Pages:
Author

Topic: VitalBet Signature Campaign! New higher campaign rates! - page 2. (Read 2882 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Name : devil11
Activity : 112
Position : Member
VitalBet Username : devil11

Want to join this campaign , Sir. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Vitalbet seems like a serious website but they seem like they want to handle a sig campaign on their own while having little experience on the matter. Give a reputable manager some BTC and he'll do the thing for you for a tiny fee. OP should consider, or simply allow signature payments to be withdrawn without verification. If either of those is done I'd expect people to start joining. 
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Seems that vitalbet is not really serious in this campaign, good rate without great manager + escrow is useless..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Since no one is joining, can you use escrow for now OP? I like to join but there is no one enrolled yet
Activity: 493
I think the most important thing is that a verification is required to withdraw from vitalbet accounts. I'd enroll if I could receive payments directly to a BTC address or if there wasn't verification required to withdraw BTC from sig campaign.

Yeh that is not good, what I don't like more than that is it is basically a fixed rate campaign where you can only post 50 maximum but paying as a pay per post campaign. I have never seen a campaign that is as slow picking up members and it is pretty obvious why.
Activity: 700
I think the most important thing is that a verification is required to withdraw from vitalbet accounts. I'd enroll if I could receive payments directly to a BTC address or if there wasn't verification required to withdraw BTC from sig campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Looks like OP raise the rates now. Any chances to raise the maximum posts limit also? I'm interested to join if you can raise it to at least 75 posts limit, that would be great Wink
Activity: 504
The rates are very competitive, what i would suggest is to use escrow for few weeks.
legendary
what is the problem with this signature ??
and why is not anyone willing to join it ,is the non-english thing interfering here ?

First it was the low rate and they just increased it some time ago. Second reason should be that the payment will be sent on vitalbet account, as I know we need to verify our account in order to withdraw our balance. And maybe the last reason is that they do not use an escrow..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
looks like you already increase the rates now but do you accept post in local board,games and round board and off topic?
and how about using an escrow? because i think it's necessary here
Activity: 410
what is the problem with this signature ??
and why is not anyone willing to join it ,is the non-english thing interfering here ?
Activity: 392
for a full member rank your highest rates is only 0.0003 btc per post and people can earn more from other campaign
secondstrade : 0.0005 per post
coinoindex      : 0.0005 per post
coinut             : 0.0009 per post

not 0.0003 but 0.00027 btc per post..  Tongue

Sorry
i think no body will come and join in that rates now for using your signature  Wink
legendary
for a full member rank your highest rates is only 0.0003 btc per post and people can earn more from other campaign
secondstrade : 0.0005 per post
coinoindex      : 0.0005 per post
coinut             : 0.0009 per post
Activity: 392
Hello pals! I am a bit confused, how are our payment rates too low, while they are higher than the others signature campaign's?!?  Huh

Its only higher than 777coin's signature camp. Try this thread for a review of all Sig. camps.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!
Hello pals! I am a bit confused, how are our payment rates too low, while they are higher than the others signature campaign's?!?  Huh

Activity: 266
payment rate is too low

ya I agree with you  Cheesy
legendary
i'm very confused about the rates and for sr member have 3 kind of rates :
Senior/Hero: 0.0009 BTC per post (Max 0.035/Week)
Senior/Hero: 0.00079 BTC per post (Max 0.038/Week)
Senior: 0.00018 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.

and Which one is the correct rates for sr member? can anyone explain about this?
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
★ Member: 0.0002 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.
☆ Full Member: 0.00015 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts min per week.

Im confused or my vision is not clear. Member rank has a higher rate than Full Member rank if a user will not post in gambling section? Hmm so much better for a Full Member to post on gambling section to make 0.00042BTC per post.
yea, look like alot wrong there  Undecided
★ Senior/Hero: 0.0009 BTC per post (Max 0.035/Week)
☆ Senior/Hero: 0.00079 BTC per post (Max 0.038/Week)
what the difference with this rank, payment is diff too
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
The rate and the signature are likely just a copy of 777coin campaign. Are they related to each other? but yeah, the rate seems to be too low to attract participants.

I doubt they're related but just copied it to save some time. As others have said the payments are too low and very few people will sign up especially when they could just go with a more trusted campaign. the only people that will sign up if any will be newbie spammers so I think you need to change your rates or look at a different type of campaign.
legendary
The rate and the signature are likely just a copy of 777coin campaign. Are they related to each other? but yeah, the rate seems to be too low to attract participants.
Pages:
Jump to: