Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin has burned 90%, Shiba Inu drops 40% - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
burning meaning decrease in supply, if you're fan of this shit coin you should applause since that means there's bigger chance of the coin going up in price but in my opinion this burning was already done since the beginning the devs intentionally sending shib to buterin's address
in hope of burning it turns out vitalik was selling it so basically you get more more total supply than it was expected, it was supposed to be 50% of total coins circulating in market (before sent to buterin's address) now it's 55% that's circulating in the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
“I’ve decided to burn 90% of the remaining shiba tokens in my wallet. The remaining 10% will be sent to a (not yet decided) charity with similar values to cryptorelief (preventing large-scale loss of life) but with a more long-term orientation,” he said in a note attached to another transaction at the same time. Should this be applauded or criticized? after Elon is Vitalik =]]

https://www.coindesk.com/vitalik-buterin-burns-6b-in-shib-tokens-says-he-doesnt-want-the-power

Pages:
Jump to: