Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin: I agree that Bitcoin is better than gold - page 5. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Vitalik Buterin (V-God), the founder of Ethereum, said on Twitter that “Why is Bitcoin better than gold?” — I actually agree with this, Bitcoin is better than gold, both personally and socially. I used to talk about Bitcoin's damage to the environment. But gold is even worse.

Vitalik Buterin really loved bitcoin because of economic reasons. If bitcoins value will go up then Ethereums value will also go up. At this point of time the value of bitcoin dictates the value of all cryptocurrencies listed on the coinmarket.cap. Thus if bitcoin will go up in value it will be like heaven to all crypto enthusiasts since it will mean a green market and profit to both developers and investors.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Vitalik Buterin (V-God), the founder of Ethereum, said on Twitter that “Why is Bitcoin better than gold?” — I actually agree with this, Bitcoin is better than gold, both personally and socially. I used to talk about Bitcoin's damage to the environment. But gold is even worse.
Pages:
Jump to: