Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin: I do not plan to leave Ethereum in the foreseeable future - page 2. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.

That is nice to hear, but it would be great if he did not sold his holdings for Ethereum. But I guess it is still good because he will not leave his project behind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
A source of this info world have been better. Although, it's a very good one, as against the notion of so many or should i say the fake news and misinterpretation being peddled on social media. I also thought a much when i when people were spreading fake news hat Buterin will be leaving ethereum. This even recently lead to a dump in the price of ethereum. This could be the scheme of those who want to taje advantage of those who panic easily and as a result, dump all that they have.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
That is really really good news. We need to vitalik and vitaliks vision on ethereum.. Yeah i really happy to read that. Thank you for sharing that mate :=).
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
This has a big impact on ethereum price if the founder really leaves it, only rumors of ethereum have fallen deeply, if the news of the departure is true, what is ethereum future fate
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Those that misinterpreted what Vitalik said and sold their holding out of panic are now regretting. We are at the moment were people interpret any information that come into the cryptocurrencies market in many different ways and that sharp some traders investments decisions. Vitalik has clear what he really means and him living Ethereum projects should not be reason why it should dump!
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
I don't understand why people want him out so early. Most prominent coin developers are still very much around so why is his case different?
His critics always point to Satoshi leaving Bitcoin... they do not tell us his leaving was matter of circumstances...am not sure if that was the best thing for Bitcoin as there are things he left undone. Though he has excellent successors, things would have been much better if his vision for Bitcoin was fully implemented before leaving.

Ethereum is still under development. Same thing could happen if Vitalik leaves too early. He has good vision for decentralizing most aspects of Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
the issue about Vitalik has spread, but we all have to be calm, I think Vitalik has a choice, whatever haunts his sleep. Vitalik will leave the platform
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
Vitaly is right that even if it will take Etherium will be able to live without it. But of course with him will develop the project faster, as it is the face of this project.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
I think he has big plans for the future.  It was a black PR.  This is done by many famous personalities.  Many have made wrong conclusions and ETH will show growth in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
This is not the first time that Vitalik Buterin have first comment false about leaving ETH or cryptocurrency and when the coin price is corrected , he immediately comes and message of that the news was false and price increase. This is the way he is manipulating the ETH price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
This is good news, but I do not think that this may affect the growth of the ETH price in such market conditions, moreover, recently there have been many FUDs associated with Buterin and Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
Ethereum will survive without Vitalik, it has a strong and caliber team working behind this project. However, in investment side it's better that he stays to shut down all the rumor and prevent FUD.  Good news then, that is why we have 5% increase this few days. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Thats mean vitalik buterin never sold all his ethereum, until ethereum is number one cryptocurrency in this world
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Vitalik loves the strange seamless conversations that manipulating the market) When he starts to talk price starts changing) IMHO he would never leave eth) This is his child)
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
This clears many issues,specially those who says that vitalik buterin abandoned ethereum things that drives some investors away and withdrawing their support and investment in ethereum platforms

I wish to see some good growth about ethereum again as i doubt the capacity of this coin if vitalik truly leaves the platform
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
i am happy to read those message from Vitalik.
well, i know since at the start that Buterin will never leave ETHEREUM and the team.
They have a good product and project. they need to make it better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Leaving Vitalik Buterin was fake news for dumping eth price and buy some coins.
This market very your before, if this kind of news make moneys
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Do you think someone out there dumped his ETH tokens just as he read the news about vitalik leaving? lol I can't imagine this world to be this easy to manipulate with such rumors. I I only have the ability to become an crypto influencer then probably I can make money by just doing so. Spread rumors, buy the tokens and then spread good news again. Do you think they are doing this?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
In general, Vitalik behaves rather strangely, it feels like he is being paid for negative tweets, because in fact this is the figure that can affect the price of Ethereum, which means you can manipulate the market with this. How much Vitalik is honest with us ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Look like someone want to make ethereum price to drop. Doesnt it look like manipulation to you all. They want to create a panic sell about something that not very clear. I would make this as opportunities to buy more ethereum as it look like gonna be cheap. Hope this will end soon so we can enjoy the bull that might be coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: