Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin is ‘Very Confident’ About Ethereum 2.0 Launching Phase - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Ethereum is not the only project aiming for POS implementation,others are already joining the POS and leaving pow behind,i am so sure that ETH will receive more adoption rate this time than when it was on its POW mining algorithm instead,i hope things go well than expected maybe investors will start aiming for altcoin investment too
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
It's exciting to know that there's a possibility for ethereum to increase in value in few months time, the issue of Bitcoin dominance has led so many to loose trust in altcoin, I do hope that the ethereum 2.0 would be a reason for an increase in the value of ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Vitalik Buterin is ‘Very Confident’ About Ethereum 2.0 Launching Phase

He was 50-80% sure Ethereum v2 will happen in 2017.    So how sure in % is "very confident" ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
I think the upgrade will be an occasion to restore ether's vitality so that the portfolio will regain investor confidence once again as a bailout.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
He has to be confident, he is the founder after all  Cheesy

It's what many Ethereum supporters and even doubters are waiting for so I will not be surprised if the new network will spark new interest and increase its value in the process. If ethereum 2.0 can really run tens of thousands of transactions per second, I see more start ups using their blockchain.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I hope this will be a momentum for the revival of ethereum. when ethereum 2.0 is launched, I hope that there will be many who will hold ethereum again.

and hopefully with this latest update, it can slightly reduce the dominance of bitcoin.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
I don't agree with it. When IEO launchpad is not yet popular like this time and ethereum can still defend its price from the competitors caused by the majority of icos are using ethereum as native crypto to get funding from the public investors.
Competitors are nothing for ethereum and IEO platform is the main threat to the ethereum platform which has already robbed almost all of the demand from ethereum.
At least vitalik has already given a confirmation if ethereum 2.0 will come next year.
Ethereum will have moved to the POS way and it will be leaving POW.
Blockhalving will have needed by ethereum to achieve POS and determine the total supply.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 11
Proof of Stake coming to Ethereum is an exciting happening, that's for sure.

Very interested to see when and how it will play out.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
As Buterin said, Ethereum 2.0 aims to run ‘tens of thousands of transactions per second’ and he is sure that the new network will facilitate a number of on-chain transactions while maintaining key aspects of decentralization and security.

At the beginning of next year, the launch of the initial phase of Ethereum 2.0 is taking place. On Tuesday, during the 80,000 hours podcast devoted to solving the most pressing problems in the world of cryptos, Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin delivered a speech in which he commented on this event and shared his ambitious plans for Ethereum.

According to Buterin, he is ‘very confident’ about the launching phase of Ethereum 2.0, however, he is not sure about the incentives that make people use blockchain.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/buterin-ethereum-2-0-launching-phase/

Is this enough to say that we may see ETH 2.0 the catalyst for the this altcoin to finally break and have its own path in 2020 regardless of the so called bitcoin block halving?

We all know that there are competitions already that's why ETH is losing so much value in this market. But I think with this news we could very well see it relieving its former glory.

Do you agree?
Pages:
Jump to: