Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik openly admits he doesn't trust his creation - page 8. (Read 7206 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
that is what I have been saying for years. developers who don't even invest in their own project by buying it or mining it like the rest of us on even grounds are not to be trusted. because they don't care about their own project enough to do anything about it.
why do you think I like bitcoin, one of the many reasons is that Satoshi mined bitcoin alongside of many others such as Hal Finney who was the first person to download the client.

and right now all these altcoins (ethereum included) are just creating more and more lazy people who call themselves "developers" who just get paid for doing nothing (in case of ether 70 million premined ICO coins) and just sit back and post crap on twitter and enjoy the free millions of dollars they've got. there is no need for them to improve or develop they are already millionaires!

and when this fails, they just start another one from scratch and earn another couple of million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
That's right, folks. This is the difference between people like Charlie Lee, who left their job to focus on their creation and people like Buterin who "diversify" in boats and bitches. He just used other words such as "fiat", "real estate" etc.. What happened with "welcome to the beginning"? Many of you (at least I'd like to think so) are happy if they manage to sell 10 ETH (or BTC, or whatever) and buy back 11, while people like Vitalik are "diversifying" in something else. If you think that guys who are taking your money to fund their projects have the right not to believe in their creations, then you are free to call me a troll. The guy is already a millionaire in fiat and he's set for life, so he can easily afford an ETH/BTC/whatever failure, but no... he is "diversifying" in boats and bitches. What a hypocrite.............   

My respect to this guy just vanished.

Source: https://twitter.com/CryptoChrisG/status/877667235795419137
Pages:
Jump to: