Pages:
Author

Topic: VITE coin - worth to invest? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 02, 2019, 01:34:54 PM
it's likely still worth investing, but it's better if you wait even longer, because isn't the airdrop event still running, and of course there are still many who will sell vite instantly, after a dump due to airdrop, maybe that's the time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
June 02, 2019, 01:17:26 PM
I felt you have done necessary due diligence with analysis you made, you are more than convince it's a coin with huge prospect follow your due diligence and invest in vite coin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 02, 2019, 01:17:09 PM
VITE is a very promising project, in which I personally invested and am already in the plus side, it is clear that the developers are working on and improving the project every day

When did you bought it? For now on i'm only collecting airdrop, refferal, voting mainnet coins. Still thinking about buing ETH tokens from bittrex. But as far as i know KYC is required on bittrex.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
June 02, 2019, 12:18:13 PM
VITE is a very promising project, in which I personally invested and am already in the plus side, it is clear that the developers are working on and improving the project every day
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 12:10:30 PM
Yesterday i was testing VITE coin top 250 CMC, vite homepage and its mobile wallet. Have you heard about it?

I have transferred airdrop tokens few times and it was complete free. While transferring you can choose if you want to pay via proof of work (your mobile phone is computing for network for about 3 seconds and that's it) or quota (staking coins to earn for transfers). I've never seen anything like that. Free transfer of tokens after 3 second computing with mobile phone. Did i miss altcoin that did that before?

Firstly i was only interested in its airdrop (which is great BTW). But now i'm seriously thinking about investing in it especially if they are about to launch their exchange (ViteX) which if after beta tests. (its high risk asset - top 250 CMC, so i would not put more than 1% of my portfolio. Coin in 70% down from listing on CMC price (alt/btc price) so its quite good entry point. Tradable on bittrex, okex).

Leave for feedback here. I'm really interested in what you guys think about this coin. If you want to test mobile app you can download it via links from my signature (together with free coins).

Worth every bit of it. Their Roadmap looks packed with a lot to come including the ViteX exchange. Note that the market cap is still below 20m dollars. Its a must buy for me. I hope there will be a quarterly burn
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 02, 2019, 08:12:26 AM
Yesterday i was testing VITE coin top 250 CMC, vite homepage and its mobile wallet. Have you heard about it?

I have transferred airdrop tokens few times and it was complete free. While transferring you can choose if you want to pay via proof of work (your mobile phone is computing for network for about 3 seconds and that's it) or quota (staking coins to earn for transfers). I've never seen anything like that. Free transfer of tokens after 3 second computing with mobile phone. Did i miss altcoin that did that before?

Firstly i was only interested in its airdrop (which is great BTW). But now i'm seriously thinking about investing in it especially if they are about to launch their exchange (ViteX) which if after beta tests. (its high risk asset - top 250 CMC, so i would not put more than 1% of my portfolio. Coin in 70% down from listing on CMC price (alt/btc price) so its quite good entry point. Tradable on bittrex, okex).

Leave for feedback here. I'm really interested in what you guys think about this coin. If you want to test mobile app you can download it via links from my signature (together with free coins).

Pages:
Jump to: