Pages:
Author

Topic: vlad230's Merit source application - Romanian Local board - page 2. (Read 770 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really like the way you are expressing, becoming a merit source, it is so  admirable. Maybe you are a suitable member to become merit source, you have good attitude to the forum as well as responsibility to solve all problem. Not only that, also you have experience in giving merit. Maybe my experience is not enough to help you, but if there is anything I need help with, I'm willing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
I think you are the most suitable member from our community to become merit source, also I don't mind and I don't think that a member with higher rank is better than you because you understand how hard is to rank up, as everyone can see from your last posts you have quite a huge history of giving and receiving merit, that means you are a valuable member of this community.I fully support your application, we need more people like you.
Thanks a lot for your support! Smiley

Indeed, you need to create meaningful posts to get merit but that's not all, you also need to make your posts visible enough to catch the eye of a lot of people.

For a user of my rank (and not being a merit source) I think I have a pretty large merit distribution network since I've ran a review service and merited a lot of people.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Happy to see that you took the initiative to become a merit source.
I remember you found the phishing links in one of my post and I was very grateful for that. We have been interacting with you before and from what I've seen, you are a the type of the user this forum needs badly.

Wishing you good luck and know that you have my support.
Thanks a lot for the support, iasenko! Smiley

Hopefully we can get things moving in the Romanian local board too and also spark people's interest in creating quality posts.
I know there were a lot of people talking about the fact there is no merit source there so, maybe we I can fix that if no other members want to do it.
I think you are the most suitable member from our community to become merit source, also I don't mind and I don't think that a member with higher rank is better than you because you understand how hard is to rank up, as everyone can see from your last posts you have quite a huge history of giving and receiving merit, that means you are a valuable member of this community.I fully support your application, we need more people like you.
I remember you found the phishing links in one of my post and I was very grateful for that. We have been interacting with you before and from what I've seen, you are a the type of the user this forum needs badly.

Thanks a lot for the support, iasenko! Smiley

Hopefully we can get things moving in the Romanian local board too and also spark people's interest in creating quality posts.
I know there were a lot of people talking about the fact there is no merit source there so, maybe we I can fix that if no other members want to do it.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

Pages:
Jump to: