Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 68. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yeah Just wondering when is Veltor listed on exchnages..i think that will be good btw any news Dev ?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I'm mining this coin, looks fun.
Why not contacting a smaller exchange like cryptopia or novaexchange? They may add it pretty quickly.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm an artist, my paint is code
I am using ccminer now. The error I got before isn't showing up anymore, now it tries to mine and I even see myself in the pool but I get this error. Is the difficulty too high for my crappy gpu card?

"reject reason: low difficulty share of......."

Did you use the miner linked on the front page?
Its modded specifically for Thor's Riddle.

J.V.

No but I can't get the modded one to work at all. I create the a .dat file but it says "ccminer" is not recognised as command

C:\Path\To\cgminer\cgminer.exe

You need to use the full path on windows.

J.V.

I get this with cgminer  Huh

I think the dev meant to say ccminer, not cgminer.

Oh yes sorry, my bad.

C:\Path\To\cgminer\ccminer.exe

J.V.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can you give more info.  ex exchang.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I am using ccminer now. The error I got before isn't showing up anymore, now it tries to mine and I even see myself in the pool but I get this error. Is the difficulty too high for my crappy gpu card?

J.V.

No but I can't get the modded one to work at all. I create the a .dat file but it says "ccminer" is not recognised as command

J.V.

I think the dev meant to say ccminer, not cgminer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Yeah, 30 minute blocks are long.. that's forever when you're sending to an exchange to trade. I would hate to wait for the confirms as well. I thought this was too detrimental to the coin so I opted to stay out of this one.

30min is a huge amount of time ...

reduce to a 'bearable' level - and there will be a more active level of users on the coin ...

this means that if we were to transfer ONE coin to ANY wallet ( especially exchanges as mis069 mentioned ) - then it would take a few hours to be able to get the coins traded ...

ill watch ...

#crysx
Activity: 215

J.V.

J.V.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Yeah, 30 minute blocks are long.. that's forever when you're sending to an exchange to trade. I would hate to wait for the confirms as well. I thought this was too detrimental to the coin so I opted to stay out of this one.
Activity: 141
1 block every 30 minutes. How can this work large scale?
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'd love a compiled Windows miner - cpu or gpu for this  Wink
cmon can't someone share ccminer windows build ?

Already one person has more than 25 percent of the coin, nobody wants to share, so the only 4 miners have 100% percent of the coin so far :-)

I actually think that thats the pool.
But I am already more then thrilled by the support I am getting here for my project!

Already one person has more than 25 percent of the coin, nobody wants to share, so the only 4 miners have 100% percent of the coin so far :-)
When I tried to compile with MS Visual Studio 2013 , I get the following error
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets(64,5): error MSB8020: The build tools for v140 (Platform Toolset = 'v140') cannot be found. To build using the v140 build tools, please install v140 build tools.  Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...".
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

But When I ran 2015, was not able to compile at all.

Hmm looks pretty obvious.
You need to install v140 build tools.

J.V.

It was with v140 build tools, restarted the pc and works, but now giving me numerous errors to list here.

I just would like to know if anybody was able to compile in Windows either the CPU or GPU miner?
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets(64,5): error MSB8020: The build tools for v140 (Platform Toolset = 'v140') cannot be found. To build using the v140 build tools, please install v140 build tools.  Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...".

Hmm looks pretty obvious.
You need to install v140 build tools.

J.V.

J.V.

J.V.

getting this error trying to compile with MS visual Studio community edition 2015
Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 7.5.props" was not found

I had installed this and can't, I am new and learning how to compile and in the cuda thread how to mine, all is for the older visual compiler which is not available to download.

Did you install CUDA 7.5?

J.V.
Yes I did, also messed up my drivers at the same time :-)
Activity: 215

J.V.

getting this error trying to compile with MS visual Studio community edition 2015
Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 7.5.props" was not found

I had installed this and can't, I am new and learning how to compile and in the cuda thread how to mine, all is for the older visual compiler which is not available to download.

Did you install CUDA 7.5?

J.V.
Pages:
Jump to: