Pages:
Author

Topic: [VMC] Official Virtual Mining Corporation - EXPOSED - page 2. (Read 4141 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Your complaints seem to me to be based off eASIC's 45nm offering, but ActiveMining (VMC) is reportedly contracting them to design a 28nm chip. Perhaps their 28nm process is still behind-the-scenes as it isn't described on eASIC's website from what I could find, so I doubt you have any idea that their 28nm process is capable of.

The OP is not based on sound understanding of what ActiveMining (VMC) has contracted eASIC to produce.

Wrap it up, nothing to see here.

http://www.easic.com/easic-contact/28-nm-registration/

How to prove ATMC and EASIC cooperation?
Activity: 392
Sit on the main slideshow style page of easic.com for a minute, and you will see 28nm clearly advertised
Activity: 392
Your complaints seem to me to be based off eASIC's 45nm offering, but ActiveMining (VMC) is reportedly contracting them to design a 28nm chip. Perhaps their 28nm process is still behind-the-scenes as it isn't described on eASIC's website from what I could find, so I doubt you have any idea that their 28nm process is capable of.

The OP is not based on sound understanding of what ActiveMining (VMC) has contracted eASIC to produce.

http://www.easic.com/easic-contact/28-nm-registration/

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

Well not saying it is or isn't a possible but a die shrink at most means 2x the transistors for the same die space and in theory double the efficiency (MH/W and MH/$).  As a pratical matter nobody gets full theretical boost.  A 50%-70% improvement would be more realistic.
Activity: 280
What, a known ASIC-scammer is accusing other people of some wrong doing. Get your own side fixed first sir.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I don't care about VMC share, never bought or buy anything of theirs, they obviously incompetent.

Call eASIC and ask them yourself: 1) How your 45nm product compare to Xilinx Virtex-6 40nm FPGA with 750,000 logic cells?
2) How your upcoming 28nm products compare in logic capacity to Virtex -7 28nm FPGA.

On both they will answer that it will be about the same, but they can run it slightly faster. So what VMC will get is FPGA replacement.

VMC said that by end of 2013 it will be 45nm chip, since eASIC 28nm product will not be even out, and then they will pay another NRE in 2014 to get 28nm chip.

Activity: 266
Science!

You again?

Last time you were arguing that Bitfury cannot achieve such low W/GH ratio... Maybe stop flaming your competition and show something yourself?

Your marketing skills resembles BFL Josh.

And he didn't achieved all the parameters that were initially advertized, 5GH at 0.6V and < 1W/GH, only two parameter 0.6V at 1/5 performance and one that was on a betting site that it will do <1W/GH, but it only run at less than half performance.

Don't get me wrong BitFury's chip still seems very impressive. But VMC's stuff is just nonsense.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You again?

Last time you were arguing that Bitfury cannot achieve such low W/GH ratio... Maybe stop flaming your competition and show something yourself?

Your marketing skills resembles BFL Josh.
1) eASIC will not make 16GH/s bitcoin mining chip for VMC because amount of logic in eASIC products is only enough for 400-1,600 MH, 10-40x less than VMC advertizing.
2) eASIC products are based on technology that uses many times more than 1W per GH when doing bitcoin mining

It will be more like 1.6GH/s, 10 times less performance at same higher power and cost.

VMC's Fast-Hash-One with the "Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Mining Chip" @ 16 GH/s and < 12 Watts of power.

Now 256 GH/s For $3,999 Prepaid Pre-Order < 400 Watts of power shipping in October/November 2013

Limited Number of TH/s in the October/November delivery date, so order now.

http://www.virtualminingcorp.com

Shopping Cart Direct Link:

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=10&controller=product

Edit: @ Bargraphics
http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-devices-packages/

Maximum eCells 737,280 which is more or less comparable to 700,000 cells on FPGA, Spartan-6 45nm 150,000 cells was doing ~ 200MH
700,000 / 150,000 * 200MH = 930MH even if 70% higher clock on eASIC would be possible it still be only 1.6GH/s
Pages:
Jump to: