Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD- Here's a reply to your 'offer' - page 2. (Read 1434 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 22, 2015, 01:29:06 AM
I don't see why you (or anyone else) should have to bow to extortion from VOD just because he is on the default trust list and happens to work with Microsoft. You are not committing a crime, and I don't see any customers complaining. VOD likes to pretend he is the self proclaimed commander of this forum. In reality his only authority comes from the fact he is on the default trust list and is willing to abuse it to force others to do what he decides.

Why are you spamming the scam accusation section with these? If you're not satisfied with vod's behaviour, just open a new thread yourself.

Don't be VOD's bitch, TECSHARE is bringing out legit points. These Green Trust misuses are spoiling the forums. Theymos read this.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2015, 01:26:08 AM
I don't see why you (or anyone else) should have to bow to extortion from VOD just because he is on the default trust list and happens to work with Microsoft. You are not committing a crime, and I don't see any customers complaining. VOD likes to pretend he is the self proclaimed commander of this forum. In reality his only authority comes from the fact he is on the default trust list and is willing to abuse it to force others to do what he decides.

Why are you spamming the scam accusation section with these? If you're not satisfied with vod's behaviour, just open a new thread yourself.
March 22, 2015, 01:21:25 AM

He spoiled our reputation and it is injust to us. We just want him to know the truth. And I can assure you he doesn't work for no Microsoft, he's just another momma's basement junkie trying to overcome his sucky life by his sadistic approach to others.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
March 22, 2015, 01:17:12 AM
March 22, 2015, 12:46:58 AM
Also if you want to keep it there, please add the negative trust to every MSDNseller on the forums.

I have tried to do so - let me know if I have missed any.

I'm willing to give you a second chance on the forums.  If you immediately stop the sale of your keys, I will remove your negative feedback in one month.  See my signature.

Vod/Dickhead

I'll stop selling keys immediately, but everyone should do that, there should be no sale of MSDN admin accounts and invites too because those are created 'ill-legally'. Also those cracked netflix, hbo go, etc., accounts should not be sold too since they use other people's credit cards and boy oh oy that is ill-legal (see no air quotes -_-).
There are people selling carded iPhone account too, that should not occur too, ill-legal you see. Many people sell starbucks and other gift cards which are clearly carded and/or stolen, this should stop too. Also selling/trading private tracker invites is "ill-legal" according to tracker's T&C, so this should be banned too. Also selling accounts (BTCTalk ones) should not be allowed at all.
Hence I covered 90% of the marketplace activities. Cheesy
Heck these are way more ill-legal than selling MSDN keys, which isn't ill-legal and is just frowned upon by Microsoft.
Also 1 month is a long time for something that is not scamming. Stop imposing your rules on everyone. Let the Moderators and other staff do it. You are just a jerk face trying to gain popularity and being a sadistic bitch for self satisfaction.
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: