Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod is attempting to create unjust liabilities for me that was not consented to - page 3. (Read 3837 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?
You must be out of touch, quickseller is planning to sue vod and tradefortress has pledged 20 bitcoins to the cause, the thread is in meta

Quickseller is a girl, and therefore, will lose in court.

If you think he is a girl by his avatar, it is just an internet meme adapted to BTC{I will hodl you forever}

It says nothing about his gender

He.. sorry she is a girl, of course. How do you know she is a guy from her avatar which is just another one of the internet memes?

Maybe you should read some of my other posts. I KNOW Quickseller is a girl. She knows I know. I'm not basing it off her fucking avatar.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?
You must be out of touch, quickseller is planning to sue vod and tradefortress has pledged 20 bitcoins to the cause, the thread is in meta

If you think he is a girl by his avatar, it is just an internet meme adapted to BTC{I will hodl you forever}

He.. sorry she is a girl, of course. How do you know she is a guy from her avatar which is just another one of the internet memes?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Vod,

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
There's nothing mischevious (sic) or strange about self escrow.

Well, I suppose there's not much more to say about your ethical stance on self-escrowing.

Self-escrow != Third Party
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Vod,

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Vod,
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Oh god the fucking drama between you women on here is priceless

Welcome to Bitcointalk Shocked It is always like this in Bitcoin land.

But not that funny, I must say.

It is more dramatic than any soap opera I've ever heard of.

It is so ridiculous that I could never explain this place to someone who does not post here. My wife would think that I am crazy for even spending time here.

You better disguise this thread mate so she doesnt see it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

It is so ridiculous that I could never explain this place to someone who does not post here. My wife would think that I am crazy for even spending time here.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Vod,

I'm trying to help him.  He said he would pay back those he scammed, but he doesn't seem to have a list.

Hopefully those that were scammed will see my thread and get their escrow fees back.   No one can "scam the scammmer" because they need to provide a reference thread, and we'll be able to see if QS or his alts were involved.

If no one responds, no harm done.  I won't pursue it any further.  Smiley
legendary
Vod,
Activity: 210
I've been on the fence on this issue for quite a while now, but I have to say that I'm towards QS now. If the buyer decides that he trusts the seller's alt as the escrow, then I (personally) don't see any problem with that trade. I may be wrong. But that's how I see it.

TF's words also made me start to lean towards QS.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.
Activity: 182
Guys you miss still a big point here :

He maybe did escrow to himself thats not ok BUT he did NEVER scammed someone afik?!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Cut out the big words and legalese, you are just trying to distract from the real issue here. No extortion is taking place, you scammed people by pointing them to a supposedly independent escrow service, which was just you. Now, you can either return the extra amounts charged or not. It is stupid to talk about libel regarding anonymous usernames on forums. The only person who has misrepresented the facts here is you, quickseller. For a guy who made a name hunting scammers, you sure have fallen far.

"self escrow" does not exist. An escrow is an independent third party in a transaction. If one person is pretending to be two people in a three way trade, then it is obviously fraud.
Activity: 182
On the other hand he could have scammed many bitcoins but he did not! i not defending self escrow  but still he did wrong but not scammed by taking large ammounts of bitcoins!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Quickseller performed escrow services. There are no complaints with QS's escrow services.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.

Yeah dude, we should totally consider your opinion, meanwhile 99% of people here seem to agree that self escrowing is not something you should do, or is not something good, i don´t see anyone giving quickseller positive trust because he did self escrow, have you?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
i am serious he fucked up my hero account because he was not happy about something i refused.

the day will come when he will have -rep as well Smiley
I cannot speak to your situation without knowing the details of your account. If you wanted to PM me the identity of your account then I can look into the situation for you. Unfortunately Vod does not exactly have a history of being reasonable, so I have my doubts about being able to get any negative trust from him removed.

Regarding him receiving negative reputation, Vod is currently attempting to encourage enable the extortion of me by my previous customers, potentially unbeknown to them as they may request a refund they are not entitled to and then publicly complain.

That's ok, there's always the legal route. Canadian defamatory law may be on your side.

I've said this in another thread but I'd be more than happy to contribute 20 BTC to a legal fund.
Pages:
Jump to: