Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod the trust abuser -remove him - - page 3. (Read 3220 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 10, 2016, 01:16:46 AM
But I think Vod gave that negative remark just to warn the buyers because, prevention is better than cure.

I did. My feedback was not clear enough, so I edited it to be more clear.  Then I saw this thread and decided I should let the OP know.  For the record, I did see the OP was stating escrow, but it's not uncommon for scammers to talk buyers out of using escrow in private messages.  After all, he made a throw away account so any negative trust he gets after his possible scam would not affect his real account. 

As for QuickSeller, well - he's easy to confuse, even if it's not my intention.  He has a difficult time understanding my posts.  If I make a single grammatical error, he'll be there to whine about it.   Wink 

If prevention is better than cure then why not kill you before you kill everyone else ? why not everyone kill everyone in doubt of you getting killed first ?

you said "newbie asking you to send 0.15 in hope of senior account "  huh ..where did i say that ? how did u get to such conclusion without seeing anything like that posted. HuhHuh

u r blind and i cant help fo that i clearly said "pm or here" but as u only want to give a negative certainly you would ignore those words.

Yes you said you will stand by them but you changed your words ? and if u saw the escrow thing then what was this post supposed to mean  ?

Unsure?  Ask him if he will escrow.  The answer will be no, and he will make up some excuse as to why not.
escrow :yes
The last time the OP was edited was 4 minutes before you posted. I am not sure why you think he would not accept escrow.

It obviously took me 5 minutes to make the post.   Wink

It wouldn't be the first time a scammer talked someone out of escrow via private messaging, would it?

Seriously QS, you seem to get easily confused when dealing with me.  Something to work on, I suppose!

I know i can get back to my other account and post freely after selling this account but when i see this as a newbie and your ratings are nothing but just to dominate or violate the rights.I would have let this go if you have apologized to me and settled it but i see u think yourself a GOD and u r always right ..HEll no

I know dooglus will not remove you from the list even after your feedback is just troll and solely to show your position but how chilidish and so unsuccessful this has become and all u 5 year old kids on DT have taken it back to where it was and have ruined the meaning of BITCOIN.

The only thing happening with DT is drama and violation of the rights and manipulation for your own good. Remember the cops duty is to serve the people not to dominate them .

Everyone enjoys to ruin people by showing what they can do ,its easy but cant you get out of high school and act mature ? NO ?

When you people get the rights to keep something easy,comfortable and helping then how can you create a violation policy ?

Get a life VOD ..dude seriously get a life.

I still expect the people on dt to make him remove and not for me but for the coming all newbies and others who are getting extorted this way.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 09, 2016, 06:59:07 PM
But I think Vod gave that negative remark just to warn the buyers because, prevention is better than cure.

I did. My feedback was not clear enough, so I edited it to be more clear.  Then I saw this thread and decided I should let the OP know.  For the record, I did see the OP was stating escrow, but it's not uncommon for scammers to talk buyers out of using escrow in private messages.  After all, he made a throw away account so any negative trust he gets after his possible scam would not affect his real account. 

As for QuickSeller, well - he's easy to confuse, even if it's not my intention.  He has a difficult time understanding my posts.  If I make a single grammatical error, he'll be there to whine about it.   Wink 
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 09, 2016, 06:35:06 PM
According to QS, you edited your OP as soon as you got negated by Vod. You could have accepted escrow from the beginning of the trade.
That is not what I said. I said that the last time the OP had edited the OP of his sales thread was ~4 minutes before Vod had posted in the OP's sales thread, proving that the thread said that he accepted escrow as of the time that Vod posted that he would not accept escrow.

I also later pointed out that the OP's old thread said that he accepted escrow so that it would be reasonable to say that the OP's sales thread said that he accepted escrow prior to him last editing his OP.

The logic that Vod is using against the OP is just asinine. Vod should absolutely be removed from DT. 
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
January 09, 2016, 06:29:24 PM
According to QS, you edited your OP as soon as you got negated by Vod. You could have accepted escrow from the beginning of the trade. Sorry, my bad. But I presume, Vod noticed his unedited thread and took some time giving him -ve trust before posting there. I might be wrong though.

Never mind, this account is pretty new. So you can create another account and start trading in a serious way. But I think Vod gave that negative remark just to warn the buyers because, prevention is better than cure.

I would rather suggest you to sell that account via escrow and show him the proof. Tongue
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 06:18:40 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/senior-member-cheap-1310197

REMOVE HIM

Its  was ok if he had apologized for it but no he is sticking to his fucking troll logic & i m forced to make this thread.

i am comfortable to sell the account for 0.14 right now and it can prove that i was not scamming.

Reasons for removing HIM -

I do maybe think that your feedback is a bit OTT on this occasion Vod. While I usually agree with the trusts that you leave, leaving one because a user might do something is rather stupid. If you're doing that, you may as well negative tag every member here since they might scam someone in the future.
I think that a neutral would be better, if not removing the feedback all together.

I also later pointed out that the OP's old thread said that he accepted escrow so that it would be reasonable to say that the OP's sales thread said that he accepted escrow prior to him last editing his OP.

The logic that Vod is using against the OP is just asinine. Vod should absolutely be removed from DT.  

Although I do agree with most of your given feedbacks, the reasoning behind this seems odd. Alright, tell me how exactly would he sell his account? Post from his main account so that defaults/anyone will tag it, and make it impossible to sell the account? Its common for anyone to use a throwaway account while selling his account for the new owner's "privacy".
tl;dr: Vod is making drama out of nothing
Pages:
Jump to: